Flapjacks!!!

I was wondering about flapjacks, my friend hates them but seems from the responses on here it's abit of a mixed bag. May get two or three next time!

You definitely should try them for yourself because I was warned off them from the very start by various people including one of the pharmacists and it turned out I love them so give them a go :D

I was just saying to another member that i looooooove the peanut flapjack (only with a coffee). The coconut is like old dry crusty carpet.
I cant wait to get 5 this week :))
Good luck this week xx

I dont really taste any difference between the two flapjacks they both taste like peanuts to me :p x

I was wondering about flapjacks, my friend hates them but seems from the responses on here it's abit of a mixed bag. May get two or three next time!

I got told by sooooooo many people that the chicken soup was horrific and that I should never get it!!!
I tried one and they are my favs!!!!!! Dont think I could cope a week without them as they make me feel like Im eating a dinner too because theyre hot lol xxx

I dont understand how anyone can think the chicken soup is horrific! I think it tastes lovely and doesn't feel like you're having a 'diet' soup at all. Ive had weight watchers soups in the past and they were watery and flavourless, so i know what a bad soup is like! Im going to try some flapjacks as i think everyone has different tastes so i may love them. Be nice to eat some solid food :) xx

I quite like the soups with a little salt and pepper. But I shook it in the shaker, while hot. The shaker exploded everywhere! Yeah.... It says don't shake hot liquids for good reason!
as for the flapjacks, I tried one yesterday after reading this thread.... I couldn't swallow it! Not nice at all.

I'm just eating my first one there now and it's not great, but it's alright and it's kinda nice having something solid!

I think they'll be handy for work when I don't want to be mixing up shakes int the breakroom and getting weird looks.

When the chemist gave them to me she said "some people say you can really taste the B Vitamins".
Oh right, yeh. Good endorsement. Thanks.

B vitamins?! What a random thing to say, are they sweeter that a or c or something? Lol

Flapjack was like chewing a circle of old cardboard, how come the coconut tastes so peanutty ??? Chicken soup turned into a hot frothy shake once id eliminated the lumps and was awful, such a disappointment !!!! Soooo its Vanilla or choc for me with a sprinkle of coffee over a tall glass of ice ..

Back