Flapjacks

phr1976

I always like too try different flavours and recipes for lipotrim. Recently I discovered that flapjacks are nice if they are lightly grilled / toasted on either side - the warm through softens up the flapjack and actually makes them really nice.

Just thought I would share.....

drives me insane cant get them at my chemist she says there only for maintenance... would love to chew something!!

Oh thats odd - the flapjacks are definitely not only for maintenance - maybe the pharmacy is getting confused with the caramel bar.......

The flapjacks can only be used from the second week of the total food replacement diet, but they can be used. I agree its great to have something to chew....

On a similar note - you could also make the chocolate cookie too if you like ? Again its not everyones cup of tea, but if you mix up the chocolate shake powder with a little sparkling water and mix it into a very thick paste, you can spread this thickly on a plate and put it into the microwave for a few mins, it cooks and is a little like a cake / cookie - which gives you something to chew also. You will have to experiment with it to get the mixture and microwave time right.

Hope you get your flapjacks soon

Paul

Back