Flashforward

I never got into Lost, missed the first one and then didn't bother with it. Still loving flashforward though, although Joseph Fiennes and his whispering does my head in!

Was quite surprised when Lloyd Simcoe turned out to be one of the guys behind the "experiment". Hmm, I'll be watching next week for sure!

Never heard of Jericho, but googled it, and Skeet Ulrich is in it, might have to get it, haha

just seen episode 7 and its good :)

Loving it. Loved Jehrico and The 4400.

I must be the only one who finds this a bit boring. I started watching this with high hopes because I was addicted to Lost but it doesn't have me hanging on the edge of my seat like I was expecting. Have recorded the last 5 episodes and will sit down and watch them. Hopefully I can be proven wrong!

I'm the same Hayley, really wanted it to be as good as Lost, but its just so slow. Joseph Fiennes and his whispering and squinting grates on my nerves. I'm not giving up though, it HAS to get better. Right?

It's worth watching if nothing else is on I think. The problem with Lost is, you HAVE to watch every episode or you'll be completely "lost" lol. First episode is definately a must or there is no point in watching it at all. I might give that Jericho a go. Really into Fringe at the minute too.

yeah im going to start watching Fringe now FF is on a break
and next month 24 season 8 :D

I am hoping to buy all the Lost seasons (are there five)? And, then watching them straight through on DVD (obviously not in one go... I'll have to take a loo break every now and again). I got seriously Lost somewhere around Season Three -- and I have memory like a... I forgot what? So, I think rewatching and then continuing is the way for me to go.

MM

Last edited:
Does anyone know when FF is back with us again?

loved it :)

Last nights episodes were great :eek:. Can't wait until next weeks episode. Good thing I don't have it on dvd! It'd get like how I was when I watched lost with my housemates at uni. We'd say 'this is the last episode for today!' and then end up watching more because something interesting happened lol

I need to watch last weeks episodes, Looved FF before christmas and then they went away for 4 months :( I hate whenthat happens,asI always forget everything..especially with a show like FF wherealways analysing the details etc.

dang tonights episode was quality
loved every minute :)

It just keeps getting better and better!!! Ican't wait for next weeks episode, so many questions to be answered. Love it!!!

it sure does, loved the end i was like whaaaaaaaa thats just quality, more twists to come i bet

Back