Flashforward

I know, there can't be that many episodes left now, I've lost track a bit. Sky+'d them all too, I'm just THAT sad lol.

nah hun im the same sky+ed them :p theres 8 episodes left 14/22 :)

Oh wow, it's really starting to heat up now... Getting really interesting!!!! Who is the mole? I don't know who I want it to be either... Any thoughts anyone?

Flashforward is make by some of the makers of Lost lol and a couple of cast members have made their way there.

If you watch carefully the first episode has a poster advertising Oceanic the company responsible for the plane crash in Lost :D

Bad news its been cancelled, complaints about them not getting to the "point" of it. They never give a show a chance to get going. We have 6 seasons of Lost now, 5 episode short of completion, don't worry if you've not seen it, I'm rewatching it because of how the story is going. If they had done it with this show because of people not understanding it we would have missed a top class show!

Good news for Lost fans I have made a seperate topic I'd love to share comments on.

just watched the episode thats coming next monday and all i can say is woah i never knew marks wife could do something so harsh and also demetri never saw that coming
brillant episode though
and dylan frost is in the episode

Last edited:
Oooh can't wait!!! it just keeps getting better and better. I ruined last weeks one for my dad by talking about Janis being the 2nd mole. He was cross! lol.

Oooh can't wait!!! it just keeps getting better and better. I ruined last weeks one for my dad by talking about Janis being the 2nd mole. He was cross! lol.

yeah its brilliant, you'll surely enjoy it :)

Wow brilliant episode today quality

I cant help but think that Demetri might be celebrating too soon… can't wait for the next one am really tempted to watch it on line but I'd rather watch it on the big tv without all that buffering lol I guess I'll just have to be patient!!!

I got a feeling everything will be okay but I think mark loses his wife to simco I'm hoping not but that's how I think it'll plan out, in saving everyone else he'll lose the one he loves, or am I just being stupid for thinking like that?

I totally agree, I think Mark will lose his wife too. I hope not cos I really don't like Simco, there's just something about him. It can't all end perfectly for everyone can it? Bring on next weeks episode!!!

yeah i agree, they can't end it all happily, cant wait for next week :)

I love it but I think you need to have seen it from the beginning to be able to follow what's going on, if you can get hold of the full series on download it's well worth it! Can't wait for monday it seems that every episode answers one question but throws open a whole load more!

wow todays episode ive just seen and have to say it answers another question :)
quality

Can't wait, looking forward to it!!!

I knew it, I knew Janis would be a double agent!!!! Wow it's getting even more interesting!!!!

haha quality isn't it, i knew it was gonna play out like that, so far there hasnt been one dull episode
5 more episodes left
i wanna know how janis gets the ring though, and the end Kill mark :O

they;ve cancelled flashforward

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back