Flavor Diet Spray

~lisa~

I just found these on the net ....
Interesting!!
Flavor Diet Spray

The David Burke Flavour Sprays™ contain zero calories, zero fat, zero cholesterol, zero carbohydrates and FDA-approved Food Flavouring. Whether you are on a low carb, no carb, low fat, no fat, no sugar, point system, or counting calorie diet, the Flavour Spray is right for you! How the Flavour Sprays work.... By eliminating your toppings, gravies, dressings, and sauces the flavour spray provides the flavour that most diets are missing. No longer when you diet will you crave the sweet taste, or yearn for flavour when you count calories. Just spray our flavour spray and you will no longer need to satisfy your craving for flavour. Follow a low carb meal regimen, and allow flavour spray to add the toppings and sauce to your meal.

Have you tried any? If anyone does could they post what they think of them, that way if there is anything good we will all know, and we can avoid any that are truly disgusting (think I'd avoid root beer and bubblegum anyway).

Just took a look at the reviews on this product, I have to say people don't seem too impressed. Generally speaking they find them far to weak to have any noticeable effect on flavour. Walden Farms products seem to be rated higher, I've never tried them either.

Back