Flavors? Help, please.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cait, 8 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Cait

Cait Full Member

I am toying with the idea of shelling out $100 for two weeks of Cambridge shakes..........but I wanted to first know which flavors people like the best (and I know that everyone is different, but, there is probably some consensus).

Here are my options:

French Vanilla
    Dutch Chocolate (hmmmm....very international flavors ;) )
    Super Strawberry
    Rich Vanilla
    Banana Cream
    Orange Delight

I get to choose up to 3 different flavors. I'm thinking that the Dutch Chocolate and Rich Vanilla look best.

What would you choose???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rallya

Rallya Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am in the UK so dont have the same flavoures as you, but what I did was ask my CDC for 1 of every flavour available of shakes and soups for 1 week, so I could try them all to see what I liked and to make sure the diet was the one for me (which it turned out it was :))

I then tried every flavour which I am glad I did as I didnt like the sound of some flavours but I found I loved them, like the Fruits of the Forrest shake and the Oriental Chilli soup.

The flavours available in the UK are:

Shakes
    Fruits of the Forrest
    Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Chocolate Mint
    Toffee and Walnut (absolutely gorgeous :) )
    Butterscotch
    Vanilla
    Banana

Soups
    Orental Chilli
    Spicy Tomatoe
    Vegetable
    Chicken and Mushroom
    Mushroom

Bars
    Malt Toffee
    Caramel
    Chocolate
    Orange with Dark Chocolate
    Cranberry
    Peanut

HTH

4. KATHRYN

KATHRYN Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi there!
    Are these the American flavours? They sound lovely! I would go for

Dutch Chocolate
    Banana Cream
    Super Strawberry

5. Cait

Cait Full Member

Yes, they are the American flavors, but, as I don't have any distributors (CDCs, I guess) in my area, I have to get them off the website and they limit me to 3 and I can't try any in advance! :(

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The US CD diet is completely different to the UK and the rest of the world and is not made by Cambridge Manufacuturing so I have no idea what they taste like.

Linda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.