Flavoured Coffee

Where did you order yours from? What is website address, after reading all your posts regarding flavoured coffee i'm drooling!!!!!!!

i just went into boots for mine.. went to the chemist bit.. they're used to diabetic.. So they're easily available.. you might be able to get them at boots online.. or just put into google "ketostix".. and see from there..

the coffee is nice.. it was strange to start with you know.. but i use choc tetra as milk.. or mix up a little vanilla shake and use that.. absaloutly luuuush!
x x x

Sorry guys i meant the flavoured coffees!!! Where can i order from, i live in a wee village in the scottish borders so don't have access to any of these shops.

I've got them from both Boaters and Julian Graves - I'd never drank coffee in my life till 3 weeks ago and now I've got them in all sorts of flavours and really enjoy them..... even been drinking the plain stuff.

Just done a pee check while at group and I'm still in ketosis and I lost 4lb this week so they're def not affecting my losses.

Bought some from JG's in gunwharf, £4 for 2 jars, I lost each week since, and my LLC has some chocolate coffee in the kitchen, she say yes !

They do, I've got it and it's gorgeous ..... in fact to be sure that this one keeps me in ketosis I drank this one all day Monday before weigh in - and my little stick was pink :)

Back