Flavoured cottage cheese

scobbiemum

I'm a wee bit confused about this? Is there any supermarket flavoured cottage cheese tubs free? :cool:

I have just checkd for you and Aldi Be Light range are all free, Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself range are free, Teco light choices chive and onion is free (pineapple slightly sinned), Morrisons Eat Smart- onions and chive, pineapple, tuna and sweetcorn (not mango and pineapple or prawn cocktail though) are free, Adsa Good for You onion and chive is free

xxxxxx

Thank you, I have Tesco Light Choices Pineapple Cottage cheese - so how many syns for a tub do you think? please.

Oh crumbs, I've done it again, I have been synning it as free, it's a wonder I am losing any weight at all.....Thanks Squiddie. X

That's the thing with SW things you would think are free (frozen peas on Red for example) are syned and things you think would are free! Bizarre! Have you got a directory? Imagine the losses you'd be having if you were syning correctly! That being said your syns are quite low so you're porbably right on track :p

Yes that's true Squiddie, my syns are probably within the 15 a day limit taking in my 'odd' little blips with my syns i.e tin soup & now cottage cheese, that I get wrong LOL.....

I have got a directory but it is an old one, I shall have to take a look on Ebay again, thanks Squiddie. X

Tesco Light Choices, Pineapple Cottage Cheese 100g

red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

However, in my new directory it says it's free???

Hopefully that pineapple cottage cheese is free! Says it is in my book so ive been eating it and not counting it.

Does anybody else struggle to get the prawn one? I loved it but it seems to have dissapeared off the shelves in asda and cann't find it in other supermarkets.

They still sell Prawn cottage cheese in Great Yarmouth Asda, so maybe it has just disappeared from certain areas.

Back