Flavours, products..............

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I tend to stick to the same things but am wondering if their are new products, Ive been off CD since Sept.

What products do you get ?

Thanks in advance x

I have tried the lemon bars tonight and these are yummy! I also have two cookies & cream shakes to try this week but am aware that these have been discontinued! I tend to stick to chocolate and vanilla shakes. I like the chocolate bars and toffee bars. I only eat the chili soup and the tomato soup! I tried the mago shake and did not like it, I also do not like the mango shake.I have not tried any other flavours but would be interest also to see if there are any other new products

I love the apple n cinnamon porridge

Tend to stick to tetras for work, I like all 3 flavours :D

Sachets I like include all of the soups, Chicken, Mushroom, Tomato, leek and the Chilli. I like the mint chocolate but I like it hot.

Bars, I think Ive only had, Mint, peanut, malted Toffee and Orange.............

I would be interested to see what Ive missed out on x

I think I picked badly in my first week as I really struggled with some of them. Tomato soup and maple/walnut porridge I really can't stomach at all. This week, I am really enjoying my selection :) So far I have had veg soup (lovely), mango shake which I whizzed up in my blender wih ice, although it was a little cold for this time of year. It was like a slush (lovely), cranberry bar (fab). I had the cookies/cream last night and it was ok. Going to try oriental chilli soup today.

Lost 8.5 on my first week so am really pleased.

Would be interested in everyone elses choices.

Jenny

I think I picked badly in my first week as I really struggled with some of them. Tomato soup and maple/walnut porridge I really can't stomach at all. This week, I am really enjoying my selection :) So far I have had veg soup (lovely), mango shake which I whizzed up in my blender wih ice, although it was a little cold for this time of year. It was like a slush (lovely), cranberry bar (fab). I had the cookies/cream last night and it was ok. Going to try oriental chilli soup today.

Lost 8.5 on my first week so am really pleased.

Would be interested in everyone elses choices.

Jenny

The 1st weeks are strange getting to grips with the flavours and textures but during my 6 months last year my taste buds changed quite a lot and I ended up liking things I didn't like at the start.
I never used to like banana or orange flavoured products but I now enjoy them, maybe its just for variety but its amazing how our taste buds do change x x

Back