Flavours

I love the veg soup too!!! I put one sweetener in the hot chocolate and its nice, give it a try Em!
The water flavours I have are 'st clements' and 'sunshine orange' both of these I have with cold or hot water (better with hot at the moment......its snowing here!)

I can't imagine putting sweetner in the shakes TBH, they taste more than sweet enough to me, especially the banana and strawberry ones, it's one of the reasons I went off them so quick, it was like drinking a pint of sugared water [eurgh!] even just thinking about the taste now from writing that has made me feel a little queasy!

the choc isn't sweet sweet, which I prefer.

BL mentioned putting a sweetener in the hot chocolate, I was a little apprehensive but its really nice.........i wouldnt have one every meal........maybe before bed is a good time.
At the moment I love the strawberry and banana shakes but I've only been on LL 2 weeks so there time to go off them yet lol!!!!

Mmmm... Chocolate shakes!! Can't imaging putting a sweetner in that though. And Mandy, I have to agree that hot flavoured water is amazing at the moment!

B x

I agree with Guy

Iwas so pleased at the thought of caramel. Butterscotch instant whipused to be my favourite when i was young, but hated the shake.
I have the savoury drinks. I buy the LL ones because of portion control. If I have a tub of Marigold I use too much, no will power.It's worth the extra cost to me.

I started adding sweeteners to the hot choc. after BL suggested it. I like the taste,but do get that synthetic sweetener furriness in my mouth afterwards.

I too have the water flavourings hot as well as cold.

I love the vanilla shake for breakfast. Luke warm, don't like it too cold - too hot and it tastes different. Fussy or what ???

Thai chilli with Tabasco habanero and salt for lunch and dinner.
Hot choc before bed time.
Yum Yum.
Terrified of changing my routine for RTM.:help2:

Back