Flavours

fruits of the forest was OK = not great - just OK. As was the Toffee and Walnut which I did as a frozen slushie thing in the blender. I dont normally like the smell of Walnuts, but at the moment anything smells good!!!

Good evening!!

Well I am on day 1 - I have tried the porridge (apple and cin) this morning - but I hated it! I am not sure if I didn't mix it correctly, as it was really lumpy, and horrible lumpy..... I didn't blend it - was that the mistake I made??

I had mushroom soup for lunch - which I enjoyed!! And a choc shake for dinner which was ok!

I have brought nearly all the flavours to try on my first week - so I will let you know how I get on!!

Schindler - my CDC told me I can have the tetra and bars after two weeks, and the mouse mix thing!! She said if I was desperate I could have them earlier - but I think I will try and wait it out, as they advise week 3!!

My tummy is groaning tonight, and I am glad I gave all my food (including the freezer contents) to my sister! But it is day one and at 8pm I am not going to give up now!

Bx

Whoop! Congrats on getting thru your first day!!

I think I'll blend mine first then.. its my first day tomorrow too, I think I'll have porridge for breakie. My friend mixes sweetner with hers, so I may try that. I'm dreading it!!!!

Have a great 2nd day LadyB!!!!!!!

x

Starry (Tara),

Good luck for tomorrow babe! Let me know how you get on!!

I think I will try blending the porridge tomorrow too!! Well if that is what other people do??

I tried to hold back on lunch as long as possible, and had it around 2pm!! I was very hungry by then, so the mushroom soup was very welcome, and yummy!!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow....... in between thinking of food! ha ha!

Bx

Haha! Thanks hun!

Yea I'm gonna try and leave all my shakes as late as poss, I'm gonna try and take them around certain times to try and get into a routine, but I bet that idea goes right out the window!

I don't really like the soups, to be fair tho I haven't tried them all, I tried one but I didnt like the lumps.

Good luck for day 2 :) :)

x

Thanks babe! I have brought a hand wisk thing to use at work - it even comes with its own box - so I hope this will make the soup better tomorrow! It is called an Aerolatte - so will let you know how i get on.
Bx

Hi Lady B, well done getting through your first day. I think that's the hard bit although I found the 1st week hard but it's definitely got easier since then. You need to blend the porridge and I love the original although some people don't like it at all. I also like the soups apart from brocoli and cheese as I'm craving savouries. They're really good with black pepper. Anytime head down and get on with it for tomorrow too. It gets easier and just get on this forum and talk to people; it'll keep you going xxx

Boxi - thanks again for your support and lovely support....
Its 6pm and I am day 2!! Yippeee!
It was someone's birthday today at work, and they brought cake and lots of other treats in! I am actually amazed with myself, cause even though I had to pass the table many many times - I didn't have any of it! Whoop Whoop!
I even turned down going for a chinese tonight!

Hey!
Im just about to go meet my CD for the first time and was just writing up my order of flavours! With all of your suggestions!. At the moment im only going to try two of the soup flavours - spicy tomato and oriental chilli as i love spicy food and reckon curry powder in the spicy tomato one should be nice.... Have a major sweet tooth so going to try most of the shakes! Except the forest fruits one... uv turned me off. :p Cant decide on the porridge yet...

Am rather excited! Going to the supermarket aswell to buy mint n nettle tea, coffee, and lots of water! Anything else you could suggest to make my life easier?. Any tricks to make things more manageable?..

Jess. x

I always drink the shakes through straws. I dunno if that'll make things easier for you, and I swear by a blender, well I use a hand electric blender. x

I have also brought an areo frother - used for making drinks - but is comes in a plastic box, and is portable!! It seems to do alright on the soups and yucky porridge!!

I loved mushroom too!

Oh get some painkillers!!! I brought green tea too!

I find the hand stab blender thing the easiest to use> Painkillers as a pre-caution against headaches is a good idea. I have just finished my first week (7 whole days!) and to be honest apart from odd 5 minutes here and there I really feel the same as always - not hungry at all - make sure you drink loads of water -I find it easier to drink water at room temperature rather than cold GOOD LUCK everyone xxx

whoop whoop - 7 days!! Well done you!! I hope I make it too!

Water is my new friend..... and I am actually more thirsty than usual!!!

Rock on to day 3!!

Good luck to everyone! bx

Back