Flax Z Snax Hot Cereal

raverminx

Has anyone tried this? i got some from the low carb megastore 2g net carbs and mainly just flax. I dont plan on having it every day, maybe a few times a week (i suffer from terrible consterpation) so the flax will do me a world of good. Im not really on induction, i guess im just low carbing (no more than 15 carbs a day) and im losing at a slow rate which is fine as my bmi is 21 which makes me in the normal range, though i can afford to lose a bit more.

i had some today, its umm ok, edible but just lol

anyone else tried it, what do you think of it?

Hi, I was wondering whether it tastes ok as well- haven't tried it but don't want to spend money on it if it tastes gross! From what you said its edible but not exactly tasty?
I definitely want my breakfast to be something to look forward to!

Linwoods is far better....they do a cocoa and berries for 1.1 carb per serving or I normally do linwoods flax with seeds n goji berries and add a teaspoon of green n blacks coco powder and a tsp of Splenda for 3.6 carbs and it rocks!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

triage999 said:
Linwoods is far better....they do a cocoa and berries for 1.1 carb per serving or I normally do linwoods flax with seeds n goji berries and add a teaspoon of green n blacks coco powder and a tsp of Splenda for 3.6 carbs and it rocks!!!

J x

Hi J, what's the consistency of the Linwoods granola like? I looked on their website just now and it looks on the packet quite fine grain? Is it like that, or is it more chunky/crunchy?

Hi, I was wondering whether it tastes ok as well- haven't tried it but don't want to spend money on it if it tastes gross! From what you said its edible but not exactly tasty?
I definitely want my breakfast to be something to look forward to!

umm if you add a bit of cream and splenda then its ok, its not that bad but also not amazing!

J x

sounds nice might have to try that

The Linwoods Flaxmeal is fine grain like ready brek but you still get little nutty bits for added consistency :)

I prefer to make my own Choco flax with Linwoods, Splenda and green n blacks....so much nicer than their ready made cocoa stuff!

im just wondering if having the flax z cereal everyday would harm me? i know its high in flax but also contains Wheat bran. Seving size is 1/2 cup, but maybe if i halved it maybe i could have it every day?
Im on OWL at the moment. any thoughts?

Feel free to test it - watch for cravings and/or see if it stalls you. That's what owl is all about:)

Feel free to test it - watch for cravings and/or see if it stalls you. That's what owl is all about:)

i actually quite like it and it fills me up, doesnt trigger any cravings either. Will soon find out if it stalls me though, saying that though a lot of things have stalled me but im not sure what! im losing at a slow rate which is ok with me, as long as im not gaining then im winning!!

Back