flexible syns

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Ok so some advice needed, I am out fri night and sat night this week, I have a fundraiser fri and im bein treated to a day/night away by my OH on sat, so my question is, can you have 2 flexi syn days? I will be good during the day on fri will only need it for night time but sat will be an all day kind of thing, I really want to enjoy myself and not worry to much as its not to often I do things like this.. I wont be out again after this weekend until 12th nov so its not a regular occurrence..also after a flexi syn day, I know you go straight back to plan the following day but do u cut back on syns the rest of the week or carry on as normal? Any advice would be appreciated xxx

Yes that would be fine - it's not as if you are doing it on a weekly basis and it is a special occasion.

When flexi-synning you do not try to cut back following the event. You just go straight back to normal using your full syn allowance. You accept that you may not lose weight that week but at least you will have stayed in control of your eating.

Enjoy yourself!

thats brilliant thank u :) just wanted to double check :) i am really looking forward to it cant wait :) i have breakfast included on the sun mornin at the hotel but i can make sensible choices there :D will try and eat lots of superfree and superspeed after the weekend too :D

yep goin to set myself an amount for fri evenin and all of sat and then straight back to plan on sun :D

Back