Flippin Dukan ,,,You Bet x

Hi Andi, I cannot face attack again so I have gone straight to cruise.
Had anoher good day
b/f =2 Muffins
L=Egg Salad yoghurt
D= Dukan chicken and leek curry with barenaked noodles yummy
S= Muffin
Water mmmm not so good xxx

I know totally what you mean....sometimes it's totally not worth it, cos it is extreme! The number I've times I've started dukan done the 5 days & couldn't even get to cruise without totally bingeing is hilarious...,good plan Sid!!

x

Welcome back Sid!

You sound like you mean business - good luck and keep posting those great menus! Crossing fingers and toes for good results for you...

Cx

Helo

I am restarting Dukan again .......
Monday will be day 1 of attack wish me luck xxx:cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

Sidd, I restarted Dukan today. Just popped back on here to look to see if there were any new receipes, came to look at the diaries to see if there were any familiar names & you were the first one.

Attack is murder & it's only day 1, wish me luck as I do you xxxxxx

Got to try something Jo I'm a bloody mess xxx come on lass you know we can do this xxx let's smash it xxx

Day 2 down I'm doing great. Loads of water .......missing my veg already. Muffins out of the oven xxx no headaches yet xxx

keep it up Sidd.
i'm doing a 5 day egg fast thing & moving back to dukan(ish) eating after that. Came on here to look up the old recipes that were a Godsend the first time round.

Day 3 for me & headache is here, paracetamol isn't cutting it. Even took myself off to bed this afternoon, hoping today is the last of it & I feel better tomorrow.

China what's the plan after the egg diet?

Ignore me China I've obviously lost the plot ?

Andi just done day 3 and feeling like poo....tired, lethargic hope the euphoria kicks in like it did my first time around. Miss the daily losses I had before. Only attacking till Saturday. Then cruise.xxx

Andi just done day 3 and feeling like poo....tired, lethargic hope the euphoria kicks in like it did my first time around. Miss the daily losses I had before. Only attacking till Saturday. Then cruise.xxx

Yep day 3 is a killer....this time round for me felt really weird for weeks, just bodies adjusting to the rules I suppose, you will feel great when you have veggies...not long now..

x

Last day of attack for us both tomorrow Sid wooooohoooooooo x

Hello,
hanging my head in shame,
I'm back for new ideas, and see how this new Dukan 2 diet is working for you lot, sounds to good to be true be me and a friend who did fantastic first time around have cocked up big time so hoping this new 7 steps will be for us xxx Fingers crossed and look forward to reading your journeys
I will take away my badges and redo my stats....honestly from the first is the only way forward.

Weigh in and a loss of 2 lb. Not ground breaking but it's a start xxx

Weigh in and a loss of 2 lb. Not ground breaking but it's a start xxx

Hi sididd

Had to come on here when I saw dukan 2 on the website (and ur likes on the new dukan 2 app ?).

I will be travelling a bit over the next few months and needed to find a plan that would not involve calorie counting (as will not have access to kitchen or kitchen scale all the time). So I started looking at dukan again and noticed version 2!

Was your 2lb on dukan 2 or original? well done btw!

xx

Hiya bonkers it was DD2 it's good, adds that miss isint variety. But I'm back at square 1 been on a weekend away and been naughty. Never 1 to give up I'm off again in preparation for a special event xxx

Back