Flippin heck!

In search of me

Silver Member
Never thought it would happen...went to tesco for clothes (all look like maternity wear!) so in Sains to change water flter s had a peek at their clothes and tried 3 skirts on & a pair of trousers - 18 trousers too tight but the skirts were way to big! Size 18 t-shirt fitted perfectly!! Got 3 for 9 - 10% but left the skirts as decided to book my Mac makeover (my 2 stone treat - just booked & its £25 but worth it & redeemable!) tomorrow & look in dotty p's! To say that I was excited would be an understatement! Danced around the changing rooms and had a silent scream & thought of you lot who I knew would totally get it!
For those of you struggling to stick with it - dont give in! That single moment made every single second of agony worth it. Can honestly say that I dont think I have ever been so proud of myself! Cant imagine what I'll be like when get to a size 12 (suspect I'll cry!)! Grinned myself round the shop and almost cried with sheer happiness! A long way to go but what a fantastic feeling! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Excellent - now that sounds like a fun shopping trip to me. Well done and be proud of yourself.

Cath

Well done you! Absolutely bluddy fantastic :)

You're about a third of the way there, you're doing so well :)

Kitty xxx

ISOM, its about time you went clothes shopping!!!
Well done, you go girl & don't forget to celebrate.
I can just imagine you in the changing room dancing around, I tried on some size 14's that were stretchy & I nearly fell out of the changing room because I was so shocked. LOL
It's such a wonderful feeling trying on new clothes when you're losing weight.
Good luck for the week.

Aww thanks girlies! Dont think I've actually ever felt quite that excited! Hang in there Eileen - at the start I felt that moments like this were ages away but having stuck to it 100% (minus the odd water slip up!) am so pleased I did! It was just the boost I needed because I was feeling quite crap and being honest a bit despondent seeing others around me loose so much!

Long time no see ....

Clearly you are still doing really well and I am chuffed for you on the size 18's. :party0019:

It won't be long before you are throwing them out too!

Take Care and keep up the good work

:clap::party0038::clap:

Sam xx

Believe me, ISOM, it will just get better!

I have been sorting out clothes which are just to big now, all size 14's. I remember very well buying them and being amazed because I had never bought such small sizes before. I could not imagine that I would be soon packing them away because they were too big!

It is great news, and soon you will be fitting size 16's.... and have to put the others away!

It's such a fantastic feeling isn't it! The first time I was able to fit into a pair of jeans at George, Asda, I wanted to hijack the tannoy at customer services and tell everyone in the store!

Well done - you deserve the experience for all the hard work you've put in! :)

Wow, good for you - it' so encouraging when you can wear new clothes that you like, rather than just something that is in your size.

When you get down into your next size down make sure you have a friend with you so that you can squeal and generally jump around together (it looks slightly less mad if there are two of you!!)

Gi-Gi

Good For You

I Cant Wait To Be A Size 12 Got Into My First Pair Of 14's At The Weekend So Know How You Feel..

Keep Up The Good Work

;)

Lil update for you my friends! Went shopping (all day!!) and gotthe following; turquoise bar & nickers, 2 size 16 skirts, 1 size 18 skirt, 1 size 18 top & my Mac makeover!! Fab? Yup 100% fab and I'm hoping that that will do for a while and that I may manage to last until size 12!!! Worth every minute of the tough times & totally agree with you gi-gi and have already arranged that I go with my cousin (who has been with me atthe tough shopping times in evans, an harvey etc) and we both think we'll cry ever such happy tears of size 12 joy! Hopefully late August!! Will keep you posted & will try & upload piccie of me & bestest mate on freebie dove spa day with me in new outfit tomorrow!!

ISOM now that is brilliant to read - I'm glad you had such a great shopping day --- look forward to seeing the pics.

Cath
x

Back