• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Floaty Light...

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
ooh abz definitely finish that tetra and have some more water and a coffee too if you can, that's what i do when i feel like that! hope you feel better soon!

xx

abz

Gold Member
don't want to have a coffee hon. after the car break in saga last night, about five hours sleep three nights in a row and evening shifts two nights in a row, when i get to go home in an hour and a half i want to snooooooooooooozle away. ha.

abz xx

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
Hope you're feeling better soon Abz!! I get like this now and then and it's usually when I haven't had enough sleep or enough water. hope you get a good nights sleep tonight! xx

abz

Gold Member
well since i'm four litres down so far tonight i'm guessing it's lack of sleep. it's a really strange sensation though, if i tilt my head the world goes wooble...

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
i feel like that very often actually. light-headed i mean. i usually drink coffee if i feel light-headed, but that caused me to literally drink litres of coffee nowadays... i was drinking 3 venti coffees from starbucks a day when i finally realised how much money i spend on coffee:D i am a serious coffee addict:)
anyway, i would have the tetra if i were u.

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
If Im lightheaded, sit in a darkened room with a lovely scented candle and drift a little :)

PMSL - the mental picture is so funny..........they'd think you'd completely lost it....then all you'd need to say is "my car window got smashed, but hey it's all good cos I didn't turn to food!" and I reckon you could just about count to 10 before the nice men in white coats came a callin' lol

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
i know - drink your tetra and make something ala blue peter with the straw and pak! then share it with us!

Yeah def drink your tetra. I was feeling light headed so have jumped into bed and onto my laptap so I can come on here and suddenly I feel much better. I LOVE minimins :)

abz

Gold Member
ha. well i had the tetra forever ago when i said i was going to. and some more water. and it hasn't helped. but i get to leave in under half an hour so it's all good :) i have also successfully wandered around the office and i haven't fallen over. also good :)

hope it's gone by tomorrow though. also, i walked into work rather vigorously (well, for me) today and it took me an hour. maybe i've used up more energy than my bod was expecting?

abz xx

I'd say it's a combo of lack of sleep and the walk - you're body needs bed young lady! Only 20 mins to go.......then zzzzzz-city for you!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi abz,I dont know why I got it but I kept feeling really odd,not like I was actually going to faint but sort of out of it,I could be standing say chatting to Andy in the kitchen and things would look kind of distant and I would feel I had to put my hand on the bench to steady myself.I sometimes got it when I was sitting down watching telly,I didnt like it and it was quite scary,I quickly laid down on the settee ,as soon as I did it went,I would stay there and sort of lift my head up gingerly to see if it had gone!!I havent had it for a while now,think it was around week 2ish,I couldnt put it down to anything,maybe yours is stress over whats just happened with the car,(oh yeah I forgot to say,I took my blood pressure aswell as I thought it maybe that,but,it was normal!)I would say mine could have been down to stress,(do you remember I was mega grumpy and stropping and shouting at everyone)but,with 4 kids I am permanantley stressed anyway!!xx

abz

Gold Member
thanks hon :) i'm feeling ok today but then i just got out of bed and haven't really moved around all that much. just about to walk to the uni lib where i used to work. about 40 mins so we'll see how that treats me :)

abz xx