Floppy fat!!

Yeah, that holiday but it's Gibraltar (wish it was Italy though, would love to go there! :)) Not sure if I'm gonna see Jamie, think it's a bad idea as he doesn't take no for an answer and I'm completely and utterly anti-cheating! Yay for you still being in keto-land!! :party0011:

You two are still so close even after both coming off TFR! Inspiring, ladies! :D xxx

WOW! 2 LITRES IS GOOD COMPARED TO ME! I am soo bad nic! I really need to get my act together - Im thinking of going really low carb now too. I really want to get into some serious weight training now as well and start toning up big time - my stomach needs a lot of work and my arms too - i can see some improvement, they look better now than they have in 10 years - but still have so much work to put in - i was thinking if i moved to really low carb diet it would be easier to tone - do u think this is right? also what do u think of this stuff Maximuscle

xox

Never used maximuscle, but all the body builders at the gym have the protien shakes..it helps repair and build muscle.
If you think you can do very low carb, then personally i would go for it, but, ultimately its up to you... you only have 3 lbs to go! ...are you near the top or bottom of your ideal weight?
Do you think some of it could be lose skin, not fat?
lose skin can take 6 months to firm up again!
Has the gym measured your body fat? Maybe get your trainer to do it so you know you are dealing with fat and not skin?!?!
What do you think xx

Yeah, that holiday but it's Gibraltar (wish it was Italy though, would love to go there! :)) Not sure if I'm gonna see Jamie, think it's a bad idea as he doesn't take no for an answer and I'm completely and utterly anti-cheating! Yay for you still being in keto-land!! :party0011:

You two are still so close even after both coming off TFR! Inspiring, ladies! :D xxx
Ahh i see .... i could have sworn you said italy, but, then again my head has been in italy this week... i sooooo want to move there!!!
Eeeek yeah, would be nice to show him what hes missing but, anti cheating is ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo the way to go!!!!!
Cheers hun.... just need to keep ploding!!
Before you know it you will be here and this is when the fun starts hehehe xxxx:D

I read a thread on here earlier that linked to another info site - it seemed to say that loose skin - is loose fat? And the best way to get rid of it was by building muscle... thats why im thinking of high protein and weights and training to get toned - i dont really want to loose more than 3 pounds - maybe 5 max. Want to build muscle now. I think i have to really learn more. x

What a relief! I wondered at this jiggly fat thing. Started spinning classes 3 weeks ago (spinning just kills your legs but it's fab), and then noticed some jiggly fat on my thighs. All well and good if it is the fat geeting ready to disappear, lol!

I've noticed my belly going all soft, I reckon it's the amount of water I've been drinking

I've had this jiggly fat thing going on too! I can't stop grabbing handfuls of my belly. My boyfriend saw it the other day and was shocked. He said "I didn't realise you had that much more to lose". This stuff better be leaving soon!!!

Back