Florida Fit

mrsexcuses

Forgot my login for my last account (boobs be gone) so I'm starting fresh with this one. I've had two more babies and I'm the same start weight (well a few pound less) than I was when I first started with minimins in 2015ish.
Disheartening, but considering what I've been through the last few years I'm not going to let it phase me. But I'm back, planning for another Florida holiday with my 4 kids and I'd love to be able to fit on the rides. I originally joined to diet for my last Florida holiday and I never made it to my target and I didnt fit (not that i would have been allowed as 3wks before i went i found out i was pregnant with baby no. 3), but out of curiosity I tried the test seats.

So I know I've got two years, plenty of time one would think, but dieting is extremely difficult for me and my PCOS means I loose weight incredibly slowly despite trying my best. So here we go....
26 months - 70lb
If I can loose 3lbs a month I can make it to my Florida target, sounds easy, but I know it's not.

Last edited:
Some of my SW synning might be out of date as I haven't joined up, I'm just googling syns I dont already know.

Breakfast:
Weetabix Minis Banana heb
Semi skimmed milk hea
A sliced banana

Lunch

Thanks Scarlett. I'm looking forward to my first week loss, that's usually a good one 😂 hopefully I'll get my first month goal out of the way in the first week....this time. I am a serial weigher, so I'll be watching all week lol

Lunch:
Pasta
Cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion
Smoked Salmon
Creme Fraiche 2tbsp - 3 syns

Total 3syns

Dinner:
Janssons Temptation
Potatoes
Onion
Double Cream

I'm not 100% sure of the syns as I couldnt find an accurate amount for double cream, but I'm guess its loads and loads, but that my last fattening meal lol, all downhill from here

Thanks Zafira, I've tried a few other diets too, none seem to work any better than the other for me, I go back to SW because it's the one I'm the most familiar with.

I'm finding lockdown shopping irritating. We are doing online shopping and they keep replacing my light items with full fat, and it makes a hell of a lot of difference to my syns, like today's full fat mayo 😥

Breakfast: Wholemeal Roll heb
Egg and cheese hea

Lunch: tuna and mayo (10 syns) on jacket potato with marj (2.5 syns)

Dinner: Sweet Potato Curry (2 syns)

Total 14.5 syns

OK so I kept forgetting to log my food, I dont know how those couple of days flew by, I honestly only thought I hadn't logged Sun and Mon because Sun was my sons 18th birthday and he wanted to go out for a mcdonalds and the lockdown menu didn't really leave any room for a healthy option so I had a big mac. Then I had birthday cake.
Yesterday I was well behaved all day, but we had spaghetti and meatballs with a jar of sauce (which was supposed to be for his bday as its his favourite) and another slice of cake 🤦‍♀️.
I dont think ill be loosing any weight this week *sigh*

Breakfast: x4 bacon on x2 toast (heb) with 2tsp of marj (2syns) and 2tbsp of brown sauce (3syns)
Lunch : pasta with garlic, tomatoes and tomato puree
Dinner: (kids had pizza, so i had left over pasta) pasta with garlic, tomatoes, tomato puree and mayo (6syns)

Last edited:
Weigh in today and I have stayed the same. Quite disappointed in my first week. My only blip was the big mac and slice of birthday cake for my sons 18th, then I was pretty good the rest of the time, but i suppose I only have to sniff cake to gain weight so I'll scratch that week and start over.

Edit: OK just read back and saw that I had jannsons temptation with cream at the start of the week, so really I have had 2 blips lol

Edit2: also just remembered the spaghetti and meatballs 🤣🤣. OK, so havent really been dieting this week at all so it seems.

Last edited:
breakfast: banana weetabix minis (heb), milk (hea) and a banana.

Lunch: chipolatas (6syns), beans and an egg

Dinner: stuffed red peppers with mince, rice and courgette
Kids hated it lol

Total 6 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: Fried egg on bread (3syns) with marg (2syns) and brown sauce (1.5syns)

We went out for a picnic today at a local National Trust property, and a little walk to the lake and back, which I only just made because of my achy knee/hip/back.
Lunch: cheese (hea) sandwich (heb) with marg (2syns) and mayo (2syns) and a solero (5syns)

Dinner: uncle bens rice (2.5syns)

Total 18 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: bacon and egg with brown sauce (1.5syns)

Lunch: Baked Potato, tuna, mayo (3syns), sweetcorn and marg (2syns)

Dinner: pizza fries with potato, passata, tomato puree, cheese (hea) and pepperoni (6syns)

Total 12.5 syns

Last edited:
I got on the scales today and they are working much better now 😂. Looks like I have hit two mini target and got below 50bmi and into a new stone bracket (not hard as only needed to lose 1lb lol, but a goals a goal). Fingers crossed that it stays that way for my Monday weigh in.

Breakfast: Full Anglo-American with sausage (6syns), beans, bacon, hash brown waffle (2syns), pancake (4syns), brown sauce (1.5syns) and maple syrup (2syns)
Doesnt leave me with many spare syns for the rest of the day, but it was worth it. Love my sat breakfasts

Lunch: Salad with home grown lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber, cheese (hea) and fat free vinegarette

Dinner: I went to my friends house and got roped into take away. So I ordered a salad from the Thai restaurant to be good. When it came it was not like any salad I'd ever seen it was warm and covered in some sort of liquid. It was extremely spicy and I couldn't eat it, so I was given some plain boiled rice my friend had ordered with her meal and my daughter gave me her mushy peas, so technically I have still been good hahaha, but I'm not sure if I had syns or not.....

Total 15.5 syns (maybe?)

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix minis (heb) with milk (hea) and a banana

Lunch: Pasta with tomato, cucumber, spring onions, cheese (6syns) and creme fraiche (3syns)

Dinner: Asian Meatballs with turkey mince, courgette, carrot, an egg chopped tomato, tomato puree, spices, spaghetti and parmesan cheese (3syns)

Pudding: muller light frappe and a few of meringue minis (4syns)

Total 16 syns

Last edited:
I have changed a few things recently. I've have a bad back, so i bought a new memory foam mattress, i bought a back stretcher and i have stopped sitting on my slouchy sofa and instead sit in the slightly more straight backed armchair. It may be working. Today I took to youtube and looked for yoga for the inflexible and found a video that I could do everything, I was very pleased and felt quite motivated. Of course my 2yr old did jump on my stomach several times and my 3yr old headbutted me, so not quite meditative, but maybe one day I'll be able to bend to get a sock on my right foot again, who knows.

Everything i said yesterday, I was wrong. In lots of pain in my hips and or pelvis today, I had to go back to bed to get comfy 😢. My daughter made me breakfast, but I managed to drag myself up for lunch

Breakfast: x1 toast (heb) with marj (1syn) and peanut butter (3syns) and half a banana with honey (1syn)

Lunch: jacket potato with marj (2.5syns), beans and light mayo (2 syns)

Dinner: Artichoke and Bacon crustless quiche with chips and mayo (2syns)

Pudding: Muller Light

Supper: don't judge me Cheese (hea) & mayo (2syns) sandwich (6syns)

total 19.5 whoops

Last edited:
Back