Floss - 12 week challenge

floss

Hello,

In all honesty I tried to make a new account as I wanted to move on from all of my past attempts all over this forum and the things iv been through. But it seems it wasnt as easy as I thought so I guess I'll just have to accept that s*** happens and move forward!

It's exactly 12 weeks today until august 1st...so im challenging myself to be 100% on this plan. I could be mad that iv put on a stone in the past 4 weeks...it's haunting me actually....but what good will that do? I'm trying to work on my positivity as I think that will be my key to success! Id love for 3 stone in these 12 weeks but im not sure if thats possible...that's my ultimate goal...what do you think?

A little about me: I'm 22, single and after 8 years of dieting silliness I want this done. I have lots of social things in august plus a massive birthday party of my own in september so thats my goal. It's going to be tough but after getting through the past year...I can do anything. Let's go :) x

You've just made me check my diary! 12 weeks till August? That can't be right, I go away on the 14th which would mean that's 14 weeks and I want to lose between 3&4 stone before then. Well you're right so we'd better get cracking. I've just wasted a week by having a bit of veg, a protein meal and some of the Ribena that's ok, all of its allowed but it meant I didn't lose an ounce last week. Back to basics for one day yesterday and I'm minus a pound today. The only way is hardcore for me! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know it's crazy! I swore id start in jan and be done with it by now...just got bigger! Silliness so definitely time to get on with it!

That's a little worrying that you didnt lose...I was planning on doing the veg and protein option...bit anxious now! How are you finding it so far? Any words of wisdom?

x

I'm finding it ok. I feel I'm in the zone! Weeks one and two I just had a porridge a soup a bar and a meal pack + tea/coffee and of course lots of water. I lost 9lbs wk 1 and 5lbs wk 2 so was pretty pleased. I'd avoided veg and having a protein meal because I thought once I started eating real food I'd have trouble stopping. That wasn't the case, I only had what was allowed. My protein meal was on Monday and I weigh in on a Tuesday if that was to make any difference, I don't know but I don't have time to risk it again. Saying that you'll see lots of people on here that just have 3 packs & one meal and are doing great. We're all different so see how it goes. What have you been doing diet wise before?

Pretty much everything! WW, SW, exante, s&s, calorie counting, slimfast, vegan, judd...it's pretty depressing that list actually!

Do you think 3 stone in 3 months is a little steep?

I don't think it's impossible if you give your all. You're in a good place as week 1 will be a big chunk off for you.

heya!
I too am shocked at how soon August is! Im going on holiday 5th August so Im also itching to be ready for the beach! argh

The 3 stone is totally do-able! Go for it!

heya!
I too am shocked at how soon August is! Im going on holiday 5th August so Im also itching to be ready for the beach! argh

The 3 stone is totally do-able! Go for it!

How much do you plan to lose and how much are you down already?

Iv had a bit of a bump today. I started off fab but havnt quite made it. In the biew of positivity though I had a phonecall today which is the first step to me getting help for my depression which after 4 years...is a huge step!

I will give it my all tomorrow...i'll get there. I cant quite believe I could be at goal in 12 weeks...seems impossible!

Iv had a bit of a bump today. I started off fab but havnt quite made it. In the biew of positivity though I had a phonecall today which is the first step to me getting help for my depression which after 4 years...is a huge step!

I will give it my all tomorrow...i'll get there. I cant quite believe I could be at goal in 12 weeks...seems impossible!

Glad you will be getting help, that's great news.
Go girl!
You can do it with grit and determination. Look forward to reading your successes!
Roll on August, didn't think it was only 12 weeks! Eek!
Woohoo!

Wow I am also on holiday from 15 August going to Dubai, I've had in my mind I have 20 weeks lol but clearly time has flown by, i'm hoping to be 3 stone lighter, can I join you on your 12 week challenge? I am in day 25 today xx

Wow I am also on holiday from 15 August going to Dubai, I've had in my mind I have 20 weeks lol but clearly time has flown by, i'm hoping to be 3 stone lighter, can I join you on your 12 week challenge? I am in day 25 today xx

You're like me, when I started I had 17 weeks till I went to Turkey on Aug 14 so it was a bit of a shock to see that August 1st was a mere 12 weeks away. I need to do a bit of normal eating before I go so I don't blow all my hard work with a big Turkish blowout! Did LL 5 years ago and that's exactly what happened, not again. Great inspiration if we follow each others progress on this thread :)

Maybe we need a 12 challenge on the main section, seems many of us are going for it! 12 is a smaller number too than however many days it is.
I have 2.5stone to loose and that's an even smaller number! ;)

I'm game. How about we work out how many pounds we each want to lose by the 1st and update it weekly?

Sounds like a plan - i think weeks are a whole lot better to count in, as you say a smaller number as is 3 stone. we can do this!!!

hi everybody please can i join in?? i have 2 reasons i need to lose weight. 1. i have to go back to the fertility doctor on 30th july and NEED to have lost at least 2 stone and 2. i go on holiday to las vegas in september and would like to have lost 3 stone by then!

i havent got any slim and save shakes yet do you just order them online?? i have got 2 weeks of left over lighterlife shakes from my failed attempt in january! oops! so going to use them for now!

im really rubbish at staying motivated and i am a big emotional eater so i need help and i decided to join minimins tonight and see if i can do it with u guys! :eek:
xxx

Of course you can join! Yes you order the S&S stuff online so take a look :)

Ok, so we're all motivated to lose 3 stones by August, any ideas for a thread title we can all subscribe to? :)

ok ive made a thread in the main section, have a look maybe we could get it going there?

sorry Floss, your diary has been overflowing with inspiration for us all so much; its filled up with all this chat!

Haha thats okay...I feel honoured to have caused so much inspiration!

Im glad the threads been useful, i came on this section today to say goodbye! Iv been referred to an eating disorder service today to really tackle my binging and iv sort of realised that I do have a problem and slim and save probably isnt the best road mentally for me right now! Good luck though everyone you will do fab! xx

Back