Flowers Diary

Oh good grief I don't remember suffering this much the first time round. I've already got a headache, weeing constantly and HUNGRY!!
I've been trying to distract myself, I decided it was time to delete my blog on wordpress and start afresh, had my old blog for years and its filled with too much stuff I'd rather forget so I've made a new one over on blogger (links in my signature) I've only found reluctant so far, is anyone else on there?

keep at it flower and it will pass, keep up with the water and keep busy! go for a long walk maybe? i walked loads in my first few days, just to keep my mind off things!

no idea about blogs, its just taken me half hour to navigate around this site lol

Thanks hun, I probably should have done but I fell asleep for an hour instead, not sure why I feel so tired today, probably because of the early start.

Day one is done, thank goodness.
My headache is banging, my tummy is screaming and my bladder doesn't know whats hit it but I'm happy, I made it through and now going to bed as I have another early start tomorrow.
I've managed to drink about 4 litres of water and my 3 shakes, so I think I've done well. I ordered some ketostix which should be here tomorrow so I can see when I'm in ketosis. Does ketosis make you feel better?

It makes some people feel worse first then better! But it will get better so hang it there its so worth it :)
Give a week or so and you will be on the home stretch xx

Another early finish for me, THANK GOD! :party0049: I was really struggling, I do feel better then yesterday but headache is worse but I think its caffine/carb withdrawal.I didn't sleep well last night and might have to take a nap today.:zz:

Scales are showing i'm 2lb down in a day, which I'm loving hopefully that will start speeding up in the next few days :party0011:

Time to kill some time on Minis :D

Off work early how lucky ;) I keep thinking its Friday and getting my hopes up!

Bet you will have a great loss at your weigh in, you're doing great :)

Hey flower how's u, glad all is going gd, u will have a great loss this week if u keep it up!

Off work early how lucky ;) I keep thinking its Friday and getting my hopes up!

Bet you will have a great loss at your weigh in, you're doing great :)

I am a lucky girl, thankfully they're always quiet after christmas so send a load of people home and I'm always one of the first people to start so I get first choice.
I hope so, Last time I lost 12lbs in the first week and that was on 810, so I'm hoping for that again.

Hey flower how's u, glad all is going gd, u will have a great loss this week if u keep it up!

Hey lovely, I'm ok apart from the headache :D but i'll survive.

the headache will go, takes a while but u will get there, plenty of water!

haha i know that feeling!

hi hun, im not doing slimfast i did it for a couple of days but i was so hungry, my sister has recommended a book to me, From pig to twig so im doing that diet, its basically low carb hi protein. If you can get ur hands on the book its got some really useful stuff in the first few chapters and emotional eating and its a fun book so its worth a read if u get chance. Well done on cambridge! Sounds like you had a rough day but you stuck to it anyway xxx

ooo i'll have a look, good luck with it although i'm sure you'll do fine

today is worse but i just french manicured my nails so at least my hands are pretty

ooo i'll have a look, good luck with it although i'm sure you'll do fine

today is worse but i just french manicured my nails so at least my hands are pretty

Anything to distract from food isnt it lol. We have a lil thread on here for crafty people and we share our crafts and stuff as a way of distracting from eating if thats something that interests you?

I cross stitch quite a lot although I don't have any projects at the moment, although I could probably do with one to keep me occupied.

I just jumped on the scales (I know, I know, I'm obsessed but I like to see it coming off) and apparently I've lost 6lbs since yesterday :D How crazy is that?

Shakes are done for the day and I must be well over 5lts of water today but its sipped through out the day so can't do me any harm. Taken a few more paracetamol tonight as the headache hasn't gone. I'm off tomorrow so no early morning and hopefully things will be getting easier. My face is more spotty then usual and I'm usually spotty anyway :mad: oh well guess that means the water is doing its stuff.

May face was mega spotty when I started too, all cleared up now which is gd well done hun and I hope the headache goes soon

Hope the headache has gone by the morning. Ive got one more shake to have today, but I just cant decide. Or more so, cant be bothered to make it. Think I'll swap most of my shakes for tetra's and bars on saturday instead!

Must be pushing out all the bad stuff! I never got spotty thankfully, I only really get spotty at TOTM.

Hope you enjoy your lay in this morning and wake up headache free!

Back