Flowers Diary

Hellooooo,
Day 3 and feeling........ headachey :boohoo: still! But I think its easing, i'm not feeling hungry and my ketostick this morning was pink, so i'm guessing that's a good sign.
This morning I have watched new moon and eclipse (got the box set for christmas) books are better, books are always better then there film equivalent. Got no plans for today other then the usual catching up with minimins and ignoring my headache!

Yay you're in ketosis! If the headaches didn't already give that away ;)

Yey, it will get easier now its here, and gd film choice ;)

I'd go pee on another stick just to be sure. I mean, its most likely the films causing the headaches. Possible other side effects of Twilight include nausea, vometing and the feeling of your eyeballs being burned inside their sockets! :p

ClaireCat said:
I'd go pee on another stick just to be sure. I mean, its most likely the films causing the headaches. Possible other side effects of Twilight include nausea, vometing and the feeling of your eyeballs being burned inside their sockets! :p

Haha that made me laugh, u not a fan then?

I've watched them all. Mainly because I eventually decided to watch the first one to see what all the fuss was about. That was about 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back.

I watched the second one because, lets face it, it couldnt get any worse. Can I just say, it was hillarious!!! I mean, that guy just pranced about in the woods semi-naked for the whole film! Whats that all about? I know he's a werewolf and supposed to be really warm all the time, but c'mon. And when he transmorged into that massive cgi dog, where did his shorts go?

And all this deep and meaningful, white makeup with red lipstick thing the vampires have going on... *shakes head*.

I did watch the new one aswell. Glutton for punnishment. It was the best of a bad bunch.

My problem is there just isnt enough death, drama, blood, dying, screaming for a vampire film. Its too over-hyped american teenage drama for my liking.

LOL! Apologies for the rant! :p

Haha u are not alone, plenty others feel the same, I absolutely loved the books and lost myself in them for weeks and only had about 2 hours sleep a night cos I wanted to finish them lol sad I know, the films are not the beat out there, but I think I had such high expectations from the books! I watch them cos I love the story and have a slight crush on Robert pattinson shocking I know as I have only ever gone for darker skinned guys with a bit of meat on them! I do agree vamp films should be blood and death but hey Ho its a romance lol

True blood is much more my kind of vampires!
Loads of Gore!

I've watched them all. Mainly because I eventually decided to watch the first one to see what all the fuss was about. That was about 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back.

I watched the second one because, lets face it, it couldnt get any worse. Can I just say, it was hillarious!!! I mean, that guy just pranced about in the woods semi-naked for the whole film! Whats that all about? I know he's a werewolf and supposed to be really warm all the time, but c'mon. And when he transmorged into that massive cgi dog, where did his shorts go?

And all this deep and meaningful, white makeup with red lipstick thing the vampires have going on... *shakes head*.

I did watch the new one aswell. Glutton for punnishment. It was the best of a bad bunch.

My problem is there just isnt enough death, drama, blood, dying, screaming for a vampire film. Its too over-hyped american teenage drama for my liking.

LOL! Apologies for the rant! :p

Haha thats how my husband feels about them although he's only watched about 20mins of all of them

Haha u are not alone, plenty others feel the same, I absolutely loved the books and lost myself in them for weeks and only had about 2 hours sleep a night cos I wanted to finish them lol sad I know, the films are not the beat out there, but I think I had such high expectations from the books! I watch them cos I love the story and have a slight crush on Robert pattinson shocking I know as I have only ever gone for darker skinned guys with a bit of meat on them! I do agree vamp films should be blood and death but hey Ho its a romance lol

I'm exactly the same, in fact I only read them because I was bored at work and they were in a file but I found I was hooked and I wanted to watch the films in case they were like the books. I think the only people who like or at least will watch the films are the people who like the books. To be fair though the films were better then the other boleyn girl, which is my favorite book but the film was bloody awful. I am a little in love with Mr Patterson but I have no idea why, might be something to do with the fact he could through me around a room ;)

True blood is much more my kind of vampires!
Loads of Gore!

Hubby loves that (starts again soon aparently) but I've only seen a few bits and refuse to watch the new series until i've seen the beginning. The blond vampire bloke is hot!

I never used to like him but after he cut his hair PWHOAR!

We sat and watched them back to back for weeks until we run out :(
I don't know if we already seen the one that's next on tv because we streamed them online so we are one season ahead of the UK I think. Love the intro aswell! Might get that on my phone now ^_^

Seen it :( SULK!
Well miss that show

Ooh I seen that series too, go onto tv links that's where I watch mine! Eric is a hotty and love his hair short, love being human too and vamp diaries! Coompletely in love with Damon salvatore from vamp diaries! Can u see a theme of programmes!!!

Google couch tuner they are all on there :)

Ooooo I'll have a look, can deffo see a theme. Twilight is the first kind of book like it i've read, I usually go for historical type ones, love all things tudors. Have to admit though once i'd finished breaking dawn, I went back to the beginning and started again :D

I've just realised my headaches gone and i feel normal (as normal as i ever get ;)) Can still taste blood though, thats freaking me out a little!

Reading twilight got me hooked on all the other similar books, have so many now I think my hubby was glad when my mum got me a kindle for xmas lol

Glad the headaches gone not sure about the blood taste my mouth just feels like I haven't brushed my teeth for a year lol

Oooh, True Blood is awsome. I may have piratebay'd it, so I'm a season ahead of the UK aswell, which sucks :( *no vamp pun intended haha*

Daemon in the vampire diaries is LUSH!!!! And I've not seen the british Being Human, I couldnt find it to *ahem* download *ahem* so I got seaso 1 of the us version, which I quite liked.

Must actually go to hmv and just buy the box set!

And not sure on the blood thing, but my mouth feels like its needing a good scrub with a wire brush and some detol! lol!

Its not exactly like blood just the weird tang that it has, some others said it was ketosis.

I can't get couch tuner to work, the thing you have to download ilivid just keeps crashing.
can't find the TV links one

Will try to put a link up for u I usually just type in Google tv links vampire diaries (or programme of your choice) and it usually comes up!!

Back