Flowers Diary

_Flower_

I'm new to the forum but not so much to Cambridge and certainly not to dieting. I did Cambridge in Sept for a couple of weeks and lost a stone but due to money problems I couldn't afford to keep going.

I was attempting slimming world in the new year but I just can't get to grips with it, I think I need to eliminate food out of the equation. I loved most of the shakes so I found the diet pretty easy first time around,

I'm hoping I can start Cambridge again in the next couple of weeks if my previous medical form is ok still because my new doctor won't sign another one. I'm hoping to start on step 3 - 1000 because it will be cheaper, so I can start earlier.

I just want to get started, I feel pretty positive about the choice and I want to get going while I'm positive.

I think if you go to the same CDC you should be fine with your original form. Good luck!

Good Luck Hun ! Xx

I just got an email from my cdc and she says I can start again and I don't need another form signed :party0049: yey

So as long as she is ok with me doing the 1000cals then hopefully I can start next week, I only want to do the 1000cals because I can't really afford to buy 3 shakes a day and I have a ton of shakes left over so really I'll be doing 810 if that makes sense.

I'm still feeling very positive about my choice, I think eliminating food is the way to go and if I struggle then I no the best thing is to have another shake rather then cheat.

I'm learning a lot from this site and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

My appointment is all set with my cdc for Tuesday afternoon, she's more then happy for me do start on the higher steps and work down, so my task now is to finish anything tempting in my house before then.
I'm already worrying about it though because the last time I did CD I seriously struggled, it was so bad that had we not received the huge tax bill, I prob would have still given up. I didn't struggle until the beginning of the second week and it was probably more emotional then actually being hungry but I'm still worried (i'm a worrier)
On the plus side I have 2 bags of ice in the freezer, new water filters and dug the smootie maker out, so I am pretty much ready to go! I may be worried but I'm also excited, Maybe being on here will help me when things get really hard.

I have figured out so many things since being here but today I had a major epiphany about my last CD attempt. I have worked out that the reason I was so painfully hungry by the end of the 1st week is because I never went into ketosis and I wasn't eating. I was the 810cal because of my size but instead of the meal I was supposed to have, I made up the calories by drinking milk which was about a litre a day obviously this much milk would stop me going into ketosis and the lack of food basically was driving me mad, so it wasn't all in my head.
I'm going to do things differently this time but still not do as I'm told, I'm going to SS because I know myself well enough to know that if I have food then I won't be able to stop at what I'm allowed I'd rather not have to deal with it for 12 weeks. I've heard there is a newish 810 plan with 4 shakes but I really can't afford that.

So that's the plan, I'll be starting Wednesday but weigh in will be Tuesday. I'm back at work on Wednesday for the first time in 3 weeks and the day can't get much worse then that so doing the diet will make no impact on my misery :D
Hope i'm doing the right thing!

i dunno how big you are, but i was bmi 48 or 49 and started on SS. It's only recently (less than a year) been the rule that you can't, and my CDC realised, i think, that i'd have walked away if she'd suggested a 'with food' plan.

I'm around 22stone so think about bmi 49/50! I know other Cdcs in my area would let me start ss straight away because I emailed all of them but I like my cdc, she's really nice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had the funniest conversation with my husband in bed last night (all important conversations are had in bed for some reason) I knew something was bothering him so asked what was up and this was the gist of it
Him- have you met someone else on the internet?
Me - errrr what?
Him- Well for days now you've been glued to your computer, typing away, laughing at the screen and if you're not on the computer then you're on your phone'
Me- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Him- What?
Him- You haven't then?
Me- Yep I've met loads
Him- WHAT?

I put him out of his misery and explained about Mini's and all the support I've been getting in the lead up to starting the diet. Know what he said 'Wondered why you hadn't been boring me with diet talk recently' :D cheeky thing!

So apparently I'm spending too much time on here but its so nice talking to people who get me and how I feel. I don't have many friends in real life and all of the ones I have can eat what they want and still stay a size 8, If I didn't love them so much, I'd hate them :rotflmao:

I've been told I don't have to do housework today and I have nothing else to do so looks like I'm stalking minimins all day.

Had the funniest conversation with my husband in bed last night (all important conversations are had in bed for some reason) I knew something was bothering him so asked what was up and this was the gist of it
Him- have you met someone else on the internet?
Me - errrr what?
Him- Well for days now you've been glued to your computer, typing away, laughing at the screen and if you're not on the computer then you're on your phone'
Him- What?
Him- You haven't then?
Me- Yep I've met loads
Him- WHAT?

Hahaha brilliant, bless him!

Haha flower that did make me laugh about what your husband said! Am sure he understands now lol

Yeah he's alright now, about 3 years ago I found a wedding forum and I was on that all day too, its just in the last 6 months or so he's not seen me on the computer much because I tend to do it when he's at work.

I've dug my old wine fridge out and made space in my cluttered kitchen to keep my water filter in so I don't have to go into the big fridge and I've frozen some bottles of water so I can take them to work and have ice cold water for my shakes. Trying to think what else I need/want to do before I start but I can't think oh other then photos :cry: stupid photos!

Found your diary Flower - it has made me howl with laughter about your husband conversation .... we had a similar conversation last night .. he said in the sweetest way, "you could talk to me about it" ... YES I could .. while you stuff a great pizza down your neck .. not quiet the same as my minimins comrades! Keep it up love - let me know how week one goes as I am thinking of moving up a step myself, abstinence is not for me!

I dont have photos of me at all, I wish I had some so when I am skinny I can look back and say that WAS me!! My cdc took some of me for a before pic, but I haven't seen them yet and I don't think I want to unill I am smaller!! Well done on getting organised, sounds like u are on a mission x

Found your diary Flower - it has made me howl with laughter about your husband conversation .... we had a similar conversation last night .. he said in the sweetest way, "you could talk to me about it" ... YES I could .. while you stuff a great pizza down your neck .. not quiet the same as my minimins comrades! Keep it up love - let me know how week one goes as I am thinking of moving up a step myself, abstinence is not for me!

:wavey: Hey Lovely,
I've advised hubby that when he eats junk around me i'll be silently judging him before leaving the room to paint my nails :D he thought that was funny until I told him he needed to buy me some new nail vanish, mwhahahaha.

I dont have photos of me at all, I wish I had some so when I am skinny I can look back and say that WAS me!! My cdc took some of me for a before pic, but I haven't seen them yet and I don't think I want to unill I am smaller!! Well done on getting organised, sounds like u are on a mission x

Most defiantly on a mission, I don't want another year of being miserable and now seems as good a time as any and I'm actually looking forward to having my mint choc shakes again as i really enjoyed them.

I've tried to read and comment on lots of diaries today because so many of them seem to strike a chord with me in a major way, its nice to know that there are people who can empathise in a real way with everything you're feeling especially on a diet like this.

I'm seeing my cdc tomorrow, not looking forward to weigh in as since deciding to do CD i've eaten like a cow. Prob should have decarbed but hey ho, never mind.

Loving your positivity, and glad you found this forum before you started, at least you know what to expect and you can start your planning.

My other half just glances over to me and says "are you talking to other fatties".......beleive me he means it in the nicest possible way!!

xx

bluegirl said:
Loving your positivity, and glad you found this forum before you started, at least you know what to expect and you can start your planning.

My other half just glances over to me and says "are you talking to other fatties".......beleive me he means it in the nicest possible way!!

xx

Haha that made me spit my water out lol

Love it, my husband swears I am going to turn into a mint chocolate milkshake lol mine doesn't know I am on the site, sure I will have to tell him soon as I am always on it lately lol

Back