Flu and SS

mummyof1

Following on from the night sweat it seems to be nothing to do with the diet i have the flu, spent all day in bed yesterday unable to move with a fever. I did have 2 cups of teas with 2 very big sugars in to stop me shaking so much and try to make me feel better....... hasn't done much good.
But any advice for me do i eat to help me get better? or do i just ride it out? I have no energy what so ever its taking it all out of me just sat here doing this.

How many days in are you? Eating wont necessarily help, though if you can get some packs down it'll give your body a bit of something. Plenty of fluids is good though!

im on day 15 now, i am having all 3 shakes.
Im just worried it isnt enough to get me back up on my feet and back to work and feeling normal again.

It's should be fine, however if you think the sugar knocked you out of ketosis, you might want to keep eating some carbs til you feel better. I wouldn't fancy getting back into keto on top of the flu.

Thanks ladies, i don't think its knocked me out im not feeling like i want to eat, just had to force down my morning shake.
So i think ill finish this shake and head off to bed until time for my next shake, at least having the evening off work means i can sleep once hubby gets in, then by time ive woke up i should be back in keto (if i am out) Have a good day all x

Back