FLUID CONSUMING FRIDAY ***hour by hour***

Caz

Repeat Offender
Seems no-one has done one of these yet, so thought I would!!

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous 100% cheat free day. I'm determined to stick 100% today, and to drink all my water! Got a lot of bits to sort out today so I'll be around but coming and going probably.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, hope you have a good day!

xx

morning caroline and morning to everyone else. hoping to have another 100% day. not up to much today. day off work. might do some shopping later, need some shoes to go with my dress for saturday. will be strange. never been clubbing without drinking!!
hope everyone has a great day x x

Hey Caroline,
Have a great 100% day! I completed my fourth day 100% so I'm feeling quite happy, despite the fact I had a bad day yesterday. I went for a job interview and was meant to find out last friday if I got the job but had heard no reply. Therefore yesterday I rang them and they said I had been unsuccessful, which is fine but they said I had done well and called me back for a second interview the week before. Usually I would have eaten something but I just took a nap and drank some water. Then, as I was making up my last shake it spilled everywhere. I managed to my save some of the contents but the rest was gone; I didn't feel well and was not in a good mood so I just went to bed. Feel really bad for only having 2 and a bit of my foodpacks but I'm glad I didn't give into temptation. Hopefully today will be better for me. On the plus said, my scales are showing a 6.6lbs loss since I started Monday even though I have totm so I'm happy.

Have a great day everyone xx

Have fun shopping Charlotte. I too have been invited to go clubbing but I'm trying to avoid it for a while, just in case I feel a bit light headed. Let me know how it goes x

Last edited:
Morning Caroline :) Did you apply for the job then ???
I have just been to DD1's school play about water, and met her 'boyfriend's' mum (DD1 is 9 and a half) he is such a cute lad, and is the same height which is good as she is so tall ! Hehehe bless them !

Waiting for postie to arrive, have been sending letters to try and get bank charges back over the years, had a good offer of over £200 quid for one yesterday and another for £110, all pennies for my hols, I spend time between here and moneysaving expert forum getting tips !

Figaro the kitten going for his first injections at 4.30, just going to walk along as not far, need the excersize !

And a friend is popping over to get weighed on my scales, she is doing Celebrity Slim so hopefully she has a good loss this week.

That's about it ! Hope everyone having a lovely day !

Ah sorry about the job sbridge, hope something even better comes up soon but well done you for resisting eating !!! I am like that, If I m upset or something winds me up - biscuit tin !!!

Charlotte, hope we get to see a pic of you in your dress !!!!! Hope you have a lovely night clubbing. I haven't been out for ages ! Hopefully next time I do I will look nice in smaller sized clothes too!

Have fun shopping Charlotte!!

Well done on staying 100% Shantel, you're dong great! Keep it up :) I hate the whole job situation when that happens, I've had it quite a lot! I once went for a job that was a really good job, with Lonely Planet, really wanted it. Over 1400 people applied. I went through the stages, CV, telephone interview, face to face interview, shortlisted to final 3... didn't get it, was between me and another girl and the other girl got it based on something pretty small. They spent about 10 minutes on the phone telling me how great I was and how well I did, and that I should be really pleased to have got to the final 3 from so many applications, but it really doesn't help when you still don't have the job does it!

I haven't applied yet no, no ink to print my CV! Need to go to my sisters or something so I can print it and then I'll go and hand it in, or I might just post it, I can't decide! I thought all the bank charge claims were on hold while the case went through the High Court? If not, I should so get in on that too!!

I've lost 1.1lbs since monday, so not a great week for me! But I have had a couple of blips where I was out and didn't choose the best meal choices. I would have still been within the 1000 calories, but it most likely wasn't the balanced diet the plan is! It's also my totm which has been a bit of a b**** this week! I never used to get period pains, ever. Last couple have been horrible! Me and Aslan my hot water bottle have become good friends!! lol

I have decided that my mini goal for today is to do 100 crunches on my ab roller. And a set of hip toning exercises.

Wow Charlotte I've just seen how much weight you've lost, that's amazing, well done!! You must feel great! Can I ask, and obviously you don't have to answer, how long has that taken you? Do you find there's much of a problem with loose/sagging skin? x

Thanks Charley :) CD has helped me to establish what my triggers are and I now realise I eat for emotional reasons, whether I'm happy, sad or bored. Definitely something I will take with me to maintenance and I'll try to find more activities.

Aww Caroline, that's awful! I really hate when jobs cannot give you a proper reason as to why you haven't got the job. I'm going to start handing my CV out to local shops around where I live; I want to earn some money for Uni and to make sure I have enough money for CD. Hopefully I will get a job, I think it will help keep my mind off the journey ahead.

I used to get awful period pains too, Caroline so my doctor put me on the pill to relieve the pain. It has helped me so much, my totm are much lighter and painless. It'll definitely be some water retention, so expect a whoosh after totm is over xx

Yeah I need to find a job to carry on with CD over the summer, there's no way that I want to stop it! I've been trying to think of small things that I can do to earn some money, like stuff to sell on ebay, or... I dunno. But not really got anywhere to be honest!

It's just so annoying! I wish it was easier to get a job! Let me know how the job hunting goes for you! xx

Yeah, I know. It's madness at the moment! There is no extra help for students over the summer at all. Student loan has now gone, and normally I'd be working and it would be fine. But without a job, it's hard! I still have to pay my phone bill, I still have to pay my car insurance, I still have to buy food. My uni gave me £180 actually, as 'summer assistance'. While better than nothing, not entirely sure what that's meant to cover! That wouldn't even cover my car insurance for the summer, or a month of car insurance and CD/food! CD is only costing me £20-25 a week at the moment in comparison to a normal £50, and then my parents buy the rest of the food. So I'm going to try and figure a way I can earn a bit of money to at least cover CD. Whether that's leafletting, which I can't seem to find even that at the moment! Or selling stuff on ebay. Anything I have to do!

I do have some things I can sell on ebay actually. I've got a guitar that I hardly ever play which I could sell, as I have an electro acoustic too anyway. Some of my old clothes which are too big, though to be honest I doubt I'd get very much. For all the hassle of it, I might be better off going to a boot sale with the clothes, as I was going to go and take all our old videos and stuff anyway. I don't know if I really want to sell my guitar, but the money would be nice, not that it would be a lot!

Poor you, especially with car insurance! I'm lucky I don't drive as yet, so CD is only £35 which I would be spending on eating out with friends. I know, it's so hard to detach yourself from something, even if you don't use it that much! Hopefully, luck will come our way and we'll both find jobs. I'm a bit worried, as my friends like to go out for dinner quite a lot and I don't know how I'm going to explain that I won't be able to come? I never realised how much life revolves around food.

Maybe try and persuade them to do something else instead? Cinema? Go for coffee?

My car insurance is a ridiculous price as well to be honest! It's £99 a month, which considering I live in the country is mad. Is was that high because I was in London but when I moved it only came down by £170 across the whole year, but should be like £600! But because I'd already had the policy, I couldn't do anything about it! I need to get on with putting my clothes on ebay, it just takes forever and I'm lazy and hate ebay!

Poor you that's crazy! I want to start driving too. Yeah, that's what I'll try and do; the park is good too. I love ebay for buying, but selling seems so complicated xx

Hi all!

Been out meeting a friend and her daughter for lunch at a kids soft play centre, was good fun and nice to catch up! DS enjoyed it too and down for a nap now.

Good luck with the job hunting Caroline and Sbridge!

Good afternoon all finally the sun has come back out! Was moaning it was too hot yesterday but its been raining nearly all day so garden has been watered so bring on the sun!!! Not got a lot on this weekend working in the morning boo hoo... only work till 12 but still have to get out of my lovely bed. Hope everyone is being good? Im on 1200 cals now and enjoying it but the scales seem to have come to a halt :-( is totm so hopefully will drop a little when thats over and going back to gym next week cant wait to tone up!!!! Have a good rest of the day all xxx

Was going to wait untill next WI but I've decided to move up to SS+ from today, just feel that I'm starting to get a bit worried about eating after SS so feel its right to move up now. Only had tuna tonight as have no allowable veg in the house, I'll get some supplies tomorrow.

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

See today - day from hell. I won't bore you with it all on here, but I've been exposed to swine flu due to a breakdown in communication. Not that bothered tbh. But today is just "one of those days" hubby is delayed back from business, flight delayed, its possible and indeed looking likely he's going to be out of a job in the next few weeks, so I might as well make the most of CD over the next few weeks because I wont be able to afford it after that.

I cant stomach the shakes anymore anyway. The sachets. Struggling on with the tetras as best I can but the sachet is making me retch.

moan moan moan moan

Absolutely knackered. Sitting with a can of sugar free energy drink and damn the citric acid. Still have to make dinner for hub when he's home from delayed flight. Toying with having night off.

Aww Lexie that sounds like a nightmare day! I would understand a night off, but I don't know what it is I'm meant to say! I guess I should encourage you to try and stick to it if you can! However, if you know you're not going to, try and make some sensible choices I guess and don't go too crazy! I hope things get better for you soon. And I really hope that he doesn't lose his job, or that he finds another one that's even better. I'm not sure how long I'll be carrying on for either.

Back