Fluids allowed?

melh

Hi all,
I'm thinking of returning to CD as it has by far the most effective weight loss.
But i have some issues with the plan. I drink quite a lot of fluid a day, usually diet lemonade and cranberry juice (sugar free- it has only 25 cals a carton). On 810 could you get away with drinking the cranberry juice with soda water as I can not cope with plain water and didn't like the water flavourings.
Per glass of juice undiluted it contains only 0.7g of carbs. I also walk quite a lot evry day and want to start running. Any thoughts or advice needed. I know that if i could drink this i would be much more successful with sticking to the packs and small protein meal.
I have 60 pounds to lose and want to give it my best shot.
Mel

I found the CD powders nasty and even though my CDC says I shouldn't have squash and diet coke I still do and it hasn't effected my weigh loss. I think allowing yourself these things make u carry on for longer rather then getting fed up when ur so strict then binging!

Up to u though.. X

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

Thanks i was hoping someone would say that. The drinks are more of an obstacle for me than the food. I'm always thirsty so i'm going to give it a go and see how i get on.
I won't be drink a carton a day and will just splash a bit in to help with the water.
So here goes then, starting tomorrow i'll be back again.
Mel

Good luck Mel.

I haven't got the book to hand - but I'm pretty sure that it actually says that you can have low calorie squash in moderation on the 810 plan. So I reckon you'd be fine. Ketosis is a bit of a hit and miss thing on 810 anyway, so it's not as though citric acid will be the problem it might be on a lower plan.

:)

Back