Fly lady - Honk if you flew today!

Evening --

I cleaned up a bit around the Centre Parcs place - including vaccuming the whole place, sweeping the deck and front walk, and then washing down the outside table and chairs (duck poo). I then joined the kids to sort lunch at the pool, shop with DH, walk back (got lost) to get the trolly thing, then had lunch with DH, walked back and played in the pool with the girls, walked them back (not getting lost), made dinner cleaned up, and visited Minis!

Tomorrow, I need to drag the girls to see the windmills! ;)

morning everyone

I have fallen off the wagon a bit (again) for the last few days. The washing snarlled up behind a load not put away.

Anyway I have had a better start to today. I have put that load away and a new load on. Cleared the washing up. Swished and swiped. I am now intending to take the children out for the day so won't do very much else. However the plan for the evening is to crack on with name labels. Probably need to do 7 today and 7 tomorrow before I start on the other set on Saturday.

Once the children are properly back at school then I will work out my stable routine for flying around school runs - which feels like it should be easier from here but I am sure it won't be.

Hope Centre Parcs is going well.

I'm a bit off the wagon too, but been a bit stressed again.

However, daughter's birthday this weekend and people coming so I have to pull my finger out !!

Thanks Nette -- it went very well busy day tomorrow then I'm off grown ladies for five days! Then... Back to flying and dieting...

Last edited:
Had a fabulous day !!!

cleaned the bathroom, emptied all the bins, did some sorting in the kitchen, all the washing up, 2 loads of laundry, decluttered dining room table,coffee table and sorted out all the tangled wires from the wii remotes and put it all into new storage box. Cleaned out the guinea pig AND the hamster, took daughter to doctors and chemist and then to toys r us , home cooked dinner and washed up.

Go me !!!!!!!

That is brilliant mommyb, inspiring in fact. I am trying to make some headway in my kitchen today. Also tickling along nicely with the name labels :)

Had a good hour of flying this afternoon but not enough for a honk. Felt like I spent most of the day at slimming world! What with that and school runs Wednesdays are looking tricky. About to do some more name labels in front of Dallas :)

mommyB said:
My day went to pot when the boiler died last night !! However i have cleaned and tidyed the kitchen which looks better than it has for weeks !!

ellie4 said:
I must get back to doing Flylady. All I've got done is a jigsaw. :eek:

We been posting a bit on the decluttering your home thread.

We all seem to be struggling post summer break.

Hello again - I have most definately been struggling - have just spent half an hour printing out a picture of a christmas tree and ordering stickers. The plan is to stick on a sticker for every 15 min decluttering session I do between now and christmas. I have written a list of 12 cupboards that need sorting out and if I do 5 sessions a week on them for the next 12 weeks then I will have a lovely christmas present of being able to open cupboards without a sinking feeling.

Plan - to get 60 stickers on the tree by christmas - that is 60 days when I declutter out of a possible 92.

Now to do some!

Nettee said:
Hello again - I have most definately been struggling - have just spent half an hour printing out a picture of a christmas tree and ordering stickers. The plan is to stick on a sticker for every 15 min decluttering session I do between now and christmas. I have written a list of 12 cupboards that need sorting out and if I do 5 sessions a week on them for the next 12 weeks then I will have a lovely christmas present of being able to open cupboards without a sinking feeling.

Plan - to get 60 stickers on the tree by christmas - that is 60 days when I declutter out of a possible 92.

Now to do some!

Good plan.

I knew a woman who decided to give up "clutter and excess" for lent. She cleared a bag a day for 40 days. I've tried to do the same - not managed the whole task - but I think I should try again.

Back