30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

Can't decide what to commit myself too yet. I remember being this way at the start of the squats and here I am working my way through 200 plus. I would love to do an arm one as they scare me but not sure what I can use to tricep dip unless I go out in the garden and I can't see that in December. I'm pondering. I guess even if we do different things we can still check in and motivate each other. Maybe push ups or planks for me. I'm also going to subscribe to this that my yoga teacher recommended for December when we don't have classes. 21 Day Challenge - Yoga Journal

Whatever I did in yoga yesterday I need to do lots of. My triceps are killing me. If I could only remember what it was I could have arms like Shirley Bassey in her prime.

230 done today and this is my horoscope for tomorrow!
Try not to overdo your latest craze -- even if it feels really great or seems totally healthy. Too much of anything is bad for you, especially given your slightly obsessive energy. Give it a rest!

Whatever I did in yoga yesterday I need to do lots of. My triceps are killing me. If I could only remember what it was I could have arms like Shirley Bassey in her prime. 230 done today and this is my horoscope for tomorrow! Try not to overdo your latest craze -- even if it feels really great or seems totally healthy. Too much of anything is bad for you, especially given your slightly obsessive energy. Give it a rest!

That's hilarious. We must be the same star sign lol x

Whatever I did in yoga yesterday I need to do lots of. My triceps are killing me. If I could only remember what it was I could have arms like Shirley Bassey in her prime.

230 done today and this is my horoscope for tomorrow!
Try not to overdo your latest craze -- even if it feels really great or seems totally healthy. Too much of anything is bad for you, especially given your slightly obsessive energy. Give it a rest!

horoscopes are always right hehe ;)

DAY 17: already done
My legs and bum are asking for mercy! but I am pitiless! LOL

there are lots of 30days challenges on the net... 30 Day Fitness Challenges - Get Fit and Healthy in only 30 Days they all seem interesting! :)

I'm back!

did my 250 yesterday...took the whole day coz I was rushed off my feet trying to sort this blooming house out whilst not feeling very well!

Meant to start my arm and lunge challenge today but struggling to find the energy....:(

I sadly have not had the chance with being at my friends and visiting her mum. Also my room is at the top of a three storey house so thighs are getting a workout every time I forget something. I'm going to make up my missed days once I'm back at work and also do the yoga challenge I posted for 21 of the days In December. I want to try and do some squats for maintenance though as I do think they have helped. Not sure how many. 150?

I sadly have not had the chance with being at my friends and visiting her mum. Also my room is at the top of a three storey house so thighs are getting a workout every time I forget something. I'm going to make up my missed days once I'm back at work and also do the yoga challenge I posted for 21 of the days In December. I want to try and do some squats for maintenance though as I do think they have helped. Not sure how many. 150?

i hear ya!

the reason I wanna do the lunges is coz I can feel the difference too and wanna keep something going for the old thighs too...maybe start with the 150 and see how you get on?

Back