Flying

Charisma

Silver Member
i booked a holiday with thomas cook a while ago only i cant afford to pay forit all before im suppose to of. i realllllllly dont wanna cancel it..... do they allow you to change the holiday date if its not for a while yet?? or will i have to cancel?

They probably will allow you to change the date but will charge an admin fee. They may also be able to extend the date you need to pay by but probably by two weeks max. It's in their best interests to help as much as they can cos if you cancel they won't make as much money out of you. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

went down there today and told them the situation they have changed it but only time i cud change it to is rain season although she said it will still be really sunny most the time!! i hope so!! there was no fee but we do have to pay the insurance again so its not to bad

Great, glad you got that sorted!

yeah just gotta pay for it now ;)

has anyone ever been to hot countrys in rainy season that can ease my worrys about it raining none stop?? lol

Thing is if it is hot you don't care about the rain. We have swum in the sea in the Bahamas in torrential rain! Lovely!

im off to dominican replublic. bit dissapointed cause i had it booked to be there for valentines day lol but had to change to september cause cant afford it yet. still be good tho

Back