Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Focus and Determination!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by BREN, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Hi all,

Thought I should share...

I only have a little to loose 6 kilos in 7 weeks (although would settle for 4). I have found it easy to be 100% on track for 3 or 4 days and then I reward or give into temptation. Then you get a taste of the forbidden and it becomes hard to refocus.

I spent last night with a meal out and 3 glasses of wine, very bad. Then today I ate breakfast out, a healthy lunch, protein bar, went to the gym and then healthy dinner.... but now I have eaten fruit cake, chocolate, milk in my coffee and 2 biscuits.

I now feel over full and uncomfortable.

However, THIS IS WHY I AM NOW GOING TO STOP DILLY DALLYING AROUND!!!!

I am going to remember this feeling and how I hate it and the fact I have now blown my "measure in" for tomorrow morning.

So to anyone out there, if you see me posting drop me a line and make sure I'm on track. I would love the help and hoping now to practise what I preach!

Sorry for the long winded venting.

Bren
    XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Now Misses!!!!

You know this diet only works if you are 100% you CAN do it...
    The 'thought' of the taste of something you can't have always tastes much better than 'actual' taste of it!

I haven't been that good today either but I am getting straight back on track b'coz I WANT to be slim more than I want to eat crap!

Remember that slim feeling... does that not feel SO much better than the full uncomfortableness you've got now?

100% tomorrow... I'm with you on that too.

Linzi.xx

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Hi Linzi

Feeling slightly better today, got wind..(sorry) and it's that time off the month, Ive been 85 % today. I had some milk in my coffee, I drank 3.1ltrs of water, 2 green teas, extra crackers and had a big protein bar (I know). However I'm feeling positive and I'm going to measure my waist on Friday when the bloatedness had truely subsided as if I dont like the measurement around my waist today I may put my back to temptation.

So 85% today and 100% from here on in. What really biugs me is that before the weekend I was feeling thin and wore a pair of trousers to work which hadn't fit for a while on Friday. I must sty focused your right on that feeling and how much I love it without thinking it's okay to ease up and deviate.

How are you today?

Bren
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.