Focus and Determination!

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

Thought I should share...

I only have a little to loose 6 kilos in 7 weeks (although would settle for 4). I have found it easy to be 100% on track for 3 or 4 days and then I reward or give into temptation. Then you get a taste of the forbidden and it becomes hard to refocus.

I spent last night with a meal out and 3 glasses of wine, very bad. Then today I ate breakfast out, a healthy lunch, protein bar, went to the gym and then healthy dinner.... but now I have eaten fruit cake, chocolate, milk in my coffee and 2 biscuits.

I now feel over full and uncomfortable.

However, THIS IS WHY I AM NOW GOING TO STOP DILLY DALLYING AROUND!!!!

I am going to remember this feeling and how I hate it and the fact I have now blown my "measure in" for tomorrow morning.

So to anyone out there, if you see me posting drop me a line and make sure I'm on track. I would love the help and hoping now to practise what I preach!

Sorry for the long winded venting.

Bren
XX

Now Misses!!!!

You know this diet only works if you are 100% you CAN do it...
The 'thought' of the taste of something you can't have always tastes much better than 'actual' taste of it!

I haven't been that good today either but I am getting straight back on track b'coz I WANT to be slim more than I want to eat crap!

Remember that slim feeling... does that not feel SO much better than the full uncomfortableness you've got now?

100% tomorrow... I'm with you on that too.

Linzi.xx

Hi Linzi

Feeling slightly better today, got wind..(sorry) and it's that time off the month, Ive been 85 % today. I had some milk in my coffee, I drank 3.1ltrs of water, 2 green teas, extra crackers and had a big protein bar (I know). However I'm feeling positive and I'm going to measure my waist on Friday when the bloatedness had truely subsided as if I dont like the measurement around my waist today I may put my back to temptation.

So 85% today and 100% from here on in. What really biugs me is that before the weekend I was feeling thin and wore a pair of trousers to work which hadn't fit for a while on Friday. I must sty focused your right on that feeling and how much I love it without thinking it's okay to ease up and deviate.

How are you today?

Bren
X

Back