Folic Acid on Cambridge

ellasmum

Hi everyone,
My name is Sam and I am on day 2 of cambridge. I would like very much to know if anyone can tell me if I can take folic acid on Cambridge SS?

Cheers Sam :D

Sorry Sam not sure of the answer, didn't want to read and run.Sure that someone who knows will be along shortly :eek:)

Oh will be interesting to hear the answer to this question as i have been taking it since i started the Cd.

hi!!
i dont know either, sorry, i shouldnt imagine so as its got ALL the vits and mins we need each day.
xx

i've been taking it everyday to ward off hairloss as advised by my counsellor so i imagine it's fine as i am fine! x

Just checked a pack box and it says that it gives 100% of the rda of folic acid (folacin).

also if you are trying to conceive then extra folic acid is advisable in the same way as if you arent on the diet

julesrush
cdc norwich

Thanks so much for the replies, Yes I am trying to conceive so just wanted to check this one out.

Thanks guys

you shouldnt have much trouble conceiving on cd hun,it makes you very fertile,good luck with it and cd,
elaine x

I'm ttc too and have been taking it since before starting CD SS and it doesn't seem to have affected my losses - now nearly three and a half stone in 11 weeks.

Back