Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Following Rosemary Conley Can I Join You

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by soontobeslim2009, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. soontobeslim2009

soontobeslim2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys, can I join you please. I started Rosemary Conley yesterday which is calorie counting. I just thought I would get more support on here as it is busier.

I was doing sw but it wasnt working for me so I thought I would CC a go and joined Rosemary Conley as they do exercise aswell.

This is the first time I have counted calories and so hopefully will get good results like all of you that are doing so well:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello and welcome I've done R.C In the past it's a good easy health plan to follow.
    Good luck x

4. soontobeslim2009

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thankyou Shanny for your welcome. Im 3 days in and so far so good. Not gone over my allowance just need to motivate myself to do some exercise at home now.

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Do u not attend classes to have the free execrise?
    when i reach back at maintain i will use them measuring pots again it's a fabby way to watch my measurements.

6. soontobeslim2009

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I did the exercise in class it was Zumba which I really enjoyed, but if you go to any of the other sessions they are not free you have to pay £3.50 to do the exercise. My weekly class is £5.60 so if I go to any more classes it can become quite expensive.

I have a treadmill and the wii fit at home so im going to try and get in at least 3 sessions at home, I just need to work out a plan and see what would be best to do on the wii. So if you have any idea's that would be great. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.