Food and drink

jaxster

I am on day 8 and have lost 9lb now weigh 11st11lb the problem is I am on a company conference from the 28th of jan to 31st in Portugal. I am normally the life and soul of the party, I will be eating normal food and a free bar for three nights running any tips please x

.............don't go!!!! Lol no really though I guess the only thing you can try to do is eat as low carb as possible and drink shorts with coke zero if at all possible. If this is not feasible then just jump right back on the wagon when you come back and hopefully not too much damage will have been done. xx Have a fab time.

I did a cruise before Christmas and just kept to low carb (including fantastic bacon & eggs breakfast etc) and I stuck to drinking water. I thoroughly enjoyed it, enjoying delicious meat and fish (I guess effectively going Atkins for the 2 weeks), and I continued to lose weight, and probably stayed in ketosis I guess. I really would avoid the free bar, enjoy the food sensibly, and then you will be able to stay on track. Although I guess you're very close to target, and may even have reached it by then. It's up to you how sensible you want to be, but if you want to add alcohol in, then please be sensible and add some food in too, so that you don't get ill!

like rachel said there are definately ways to get thru the time sensibly. you'd be amazed at how much u enjoy a low carb diet after living on exante products. if you want to drink, go for the sensible options and dont overdo it. have fun xx

Back