Total Solution Food Choice: the lesser of 2 evils - help please!

stripeytrousers

Hi All,
i'm currently on day 8 of Exante TS and have come to a slight hurdle. I'm out tomorrow night for a meal (I can't get out of) and have been looking at the menu in advance to see what would be the 'best' option. Their main dishes are homemade pizzas which come with wedges and salad (my friend is keen to share a pizza), they also have beef stroganoff (creamy sauce and rice) and burgers. They don't have salads and I don't want my friends to be asking questions, by ordering a starter as a main course or anything. The only chicken dish they have is covered in ginger and i cant stand ginger! So i'm wondering which would be less detrimental to my diet? I will be going straight back on it on Saturday and have been 100% this week.

Also if i upped my exercise on Saturday / Sunday would this help?

Any advice would be really helpful,

Hhhmmm I dont know what would be best out of those, they are both carby aren't they.
Although if you got the dish with rice you could try and leave some of the rice to try and limit the 'damage'

Or you could just pick what you want, have a lovely night out without worrying about what to eat and then get back on the wagon the next day!

We have to do exante in a way that works for us and if that means having the odd meal out then so be it.
Our lives cant stand still for a diet.

Helpful advice - thanks blue butterfly! I was just thinking of having a nice meal and not spending the whole night worrying out it. Otherwise i won't enjoy it and that's really pointless.

Just hope it doesn't affect my loss too much or kick me out of ketosis! Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

I agree, have a lovely night out and get straight back on exante in the morning. Hope you have a nice time!

If you can eat the burger/cheese/salad and not have any sauce on it and leave the bun that would be the least carby, its the kind of thing you eat on atkins :)

Obviously stay away from any chips that might come with it haha they are carb heaven.

Back