Food Diary 2014! I Will Do This!

At weigh in eeek.

on a top note.. drum roll..... ive fitted into some skinny jeans size 16 eeek lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At weigh in eeek.

on a top note.. drum roll..... ive fitted into some skinny jeans size 16 eeek lol

well done hun :happy036: good luck for weigh in! x

well done hun :happy036: good luck for weigh in! x

Thank u !! Ive lost 4lb!! Im so happy lol ivr lost a stone now :D

Well done Vicky that is great news. I'm the same as you I lost 4lbs on my first week. Its a great feeling isn't it.

Well done hun! you deserve it xxxx

Well done Vicky that is great news. I'm the same as you I lost 4lbs on my first week. Its a great feeling isn't it.

Thank you :) more motivated now :D

Well done hun! you deserve it xxxx

Thanks chick I didn't think I'd lose that much this week. I'm hoping that I lose each week lol :D

Monday 11th August 2014

So...always end up off plan on the weekends! But not going to stress over it, i like the fact i can maybe be like that and still lose..might not be that good this week but still im not in a rush :)

Actually woke up at 5.30 this morning to do my foods for today :eek:

Coffee (5.30am) Needed something to keep me awake! lol

Breakfast

35g puffed wheat (hexb)
250ml semi skimmed milk
Banana

Lunch

Batchelors cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce
Spring onion
Strawberries
Grapes
Kiwi

Dinner

Will update later :)

Was in a good mood this morning...then got into work to find that 2 people ain't turned up means that i have to run aaround like a headless chicken today. I dont think so anyway lol

so dinner last not wasnt sw friendly...but was only 2 burgers on buns (small) so it wasnt big portion. Hate going shopping after work because by the time im back theres no time to cook. So mother in law did me those. Not going to moan though lol.

Tuesday 12th August 2014

Another day..im at work and theres ppl thats out again :( makes me busier than normal and arrggh its annoyin!

Anyhows heres my foods for today whilst im at work..will update dinner later :)

Coffee (8am)

Breakfast

Strawberries
Grapes
Kiwi
Cup of tea

Lunch

Sandwich (2 slices wm bread(hexB), lettuce, cucumber, spring onion. Roast chicken slices)
Aldi cheese curls (3 syns)

I best log off and get back to this dump..

Yesterdays dinner i had maggi sticky bbq cook in bag..chicken drumsticks, green beans and carrots :) and then a strawberry bn afterwards..i didnt go over my syns :)

Food looking good hun, you still enjoying it? x

Well done on the loss this week hun. What do you work at? I really is a pain when people don't show up and you end up with their work to do as well as your own. See you found Kathy's recipe file, Yummy. :D

Thanks. I work in a packing company in the goodsinwards department. Can be hectic buti enjoy it. Just wished i got a bit more money for what i do lol but i spose everyones like that.

Food looking good hun, you still enjoying it? x

hi chick, ye im still enjoyin it, if i keep seeing that my weights going down i enjoy it even more lol. Are you still ok with it? i havent had time to catch up on diaries lately :O

Wednesday 13th August 2014

A day late but heres yesterdays food.

Breakfast

Strawberries
Grapes
Kiwi
Banana

Lunch

Sandwich with chicken slices, lettuce, cucumber and red onion
Aldi cheese curls (3 syns)
2 slices wm bread (hexB)

Dinner

Mash
Chicken
Stuffing (3 syns)
Mint sauce (1 syn)
Gravy (3syns)
Carrots
Green beans

Snacks

2 tangerines
ringos (3.5 syns)

used my hexA on milke for hot drinks havent mentioned em though as ive forgot lol. and ive over est the syns too on the dinner as didnt really have that much lol.

How you doing hun?x

I haven't gone today as in so much pain that time of the month so annoying lol. But I weighed at home and I think I've lost a pound but not counting it until next weeks weigh now lol. I've been on plan most of the week feel really crappy at the mo though expected I spose lol. Feeling good though at how far I've come :)

just read your diary well done on your loss :) we'll be at our targets in no time aha x

I haven't gone today as in so much pain that time of the month so annoying lol. But I weighed at home and I think I've lost a pound but not counting it until next weeks weigh now lol. I've been on plan most of the week feel really crappy at the mo though expected I spose lol. Feeling good though at how far I've come :)

just read your diary well done on your loss :) we'll be at our targets in no time aha x

Hi Vicky

You are doing well and meals look great. I know how you feel I've had a sickness virus this week so I hope you feel better soon. I eat so rubbish this week and went off plan for a few days but I was surprised and STS so I'm happy with that.

Well done chick, hope you're feeling better now. Keep thinking about target :) xx

Back