Food Diary 2014! I Will Do This!

Hope you are good x

Thanks!

Havent had much time to come on here lately booo.

But i've been trying to be good since yesterday :D i wont be going to group this saturday because im going to a football match but im not letting that stop me from being on track.

Have fun at the football match! who you going to watch?

Thursday 21st August 2014

Its been awhile since i last posted any foodins lol.

Breakfast

Strawberries
Grapes
Kiwi
Banana

Lunch

2 slices wm bread (hexB)
Roast chicken slices
Grapes
Yoghurt

Dinner

Didnt seem to have dinner as it was so late..so scoffed some mini cheddars and 2 jafa cakes lol. Yum

I forgot to say that i did weigh myself on my home scales (pretty much the same as groups) and i was 1lb down. Ill be weighing myself at home again this Saturday too. So still trying to be on plan, although from Satuday to Wednesday i was awful foodwise (t.o.m though, so good escuse lol)

Friday 22nd August 2014

Thought i might as well post todays food whilst i got time lol (well sort of)

Breakfast

Strawberries
Grapes (green and red)
Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch

M savers cottage pie (4 syns)
Banana

Doesn't seem much, but havent got much in the house, and i find it hard of a morning to get stuff for work lol. Not much time to do anything. Must make that a priority really...but you know how it is lol.

Slimming world on a budget is hard too. Need to look up some more ideas i think lol

Will update dinner later...Fridays always so hard for me as family have take away :(

Food looking good hun, hope you have fun at the match today :)

Food looking good hun, hope you have fun at the match today :)

Thanks chick, love match days lol. I usually have chips or something, but it's early kick off so the local chippy there won't be open I don't think and the prices at the match are ridiculous lol but I always have Saturday as my treat day so I'll end up with something nice lol.

Thanks chick, love match days lol. I usually have chips or something, but it's early kick off so the local chippy there won't be open I don't think and the prices at the match are ridiculous lol but I always have Saturday as my treat day so I'll end up with something nice lol.

Mmmm chippy chips!

After a terrible weekend off plan...I'm planning to do the red plan until Saturday and exercise too..I'm dreading getting weighed next week lol.

Lying in bed bellys rumbling!

So..like a bloody yo yo I am! Bad weekend again.

and today is a new start and I'm going to be trying out the red plan for the next four days as I need a boost! Dreading weighin Saturday

Decided its best for me to do the red plan when I'm at work..and EE when I'm at home. So today is EE day.

starting off with brunch :)

fried egg, slice of ham, tomato on 2 slices em bread (hexB) and a banana

That's it for me for now. Feeling abit crap from all the junk I've eaten.

Well time for a moan and what not...

I could scream, I really could! Woke up feeling very positive this morning...that soon changed. I've et loads..I mean most of the food I've had really is syn free but I had things that I went over on syns with too and I feel dead bloated!

I have three more days to try get things right for when I go back to group on Saturday. They are going to be red days and I'm going to stick to the plan I've wrote out. Back to work tomorrow after a long bank holiday. So back into routine hopefully.

I can't wait for Saturday to come so I can draw a line under this week!

I know I can do it...

thanks, i just feel like i can't be bothered sometimes! lol not the attitude i spose

Wednesday 27th August 2014 (RED)

Been a while again

Had a good day yesterday...yesterdays food is below.

Red day (my first one lol)

Breakfast

35g Puffed wheat (hexb)
Semi skimmed mlke (hexa)
Banana

Lunch

M savers cottage pie (7 syns)
Strawberries
Grapes

Dinner

5 spring rolls (iceland ones) (1.5 syn each)
Ham sandwich (hexb)

Total syns - 14.5

HexA1 - 250ml semi skimmed (used for breakfast and hot drinks)
HexA2 - Didnt have any
HexB1 - 35g puffed wheat
HexB2 - 2 slices wm bread.

Does this look ok for a red day?

Back