Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

Hey hunny how you getting on. I've still not done my day 5 today yet and I wasn't aching from day 4 until about half an hour ago and my abs are agony, which tells me they are actually located somewhere under 10 layers of wobble, i thought they were just a myth lol ;-)

Hope you're getting on ok xx

Good morning chick!

I haven't been very saintly this weekend I must admit food-wise but I have been shredding (except for yesterday!!) and everything still kills! Did you take pre-shred measurements? I did but I have left them at home so I'll post later - I wonder how much of a difference it will make??

Do you think you'll start Level 2 when you've done your 10 days? I think I might start Level 2 on Saturday! :eek:

Hope you had a good weekend xx

Happy weekend!
My shred DVD arrived today. I might have a first attempt over the weekend if I'm brave enough :)

Hey PCS!

Well I have had a quick scoot around this morning and see you have been shredding like a good'un! :D

How you feeling today? Still sore?

I missed yesterday but will be back with a vengeance tonight - it is weird how it makes you ache in places other exercise doesn't appear to reach! :D :D

Sorry for absence - I have been looking but not replying as we only have the iPad at home and it is not the best device to type on! I need a good old keyboard!!

So, anyway - weekend was not very good SW wise - very up and down! Ate very little on Saturday as was flying around all day trying to get my party arranged. What I did eat was good - all on plan - but then I went out Sat night with a couple of friends - didn't roll in until 4am! :eek: :D and then Sunday was obviously spent feeling a littl sorry for myself! We did make it to OH's parents for lunch which was SW friendly but not much else was at all yesterday! :rolleyes:

1 bad day out of 7 is good going for me though so I am not stressing! Well, I have been a little bit but am trying not to! I was off Work2 all weekend which is VERY rare so I made the most of it - I will be a good girl next weekend (working ALL weekend!!) :rolleyes:

So, weigh day today! Got to Boots and the scales were OUT OF ORDER! :mad:

So I went out at lunchtime and walked to the next Boots and weighed there.

Bit of a weird reading - first of all - I lost 2lbs! Whooop! :D :D :D :D

But - secondly - this machine measure me at 5'6.5 (as opposed to 5'7.7 at the orher Boots). Very odd. I always take my shoes off so not sure how / why etc? :confused:

However, I'll take the 2lbs (and inch of shrinkage - albeit in the wrong direction! ) and plough on!

Food diary to follow......

Attachments

• Week 8.jpg
    Week 8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Well done on your loss hun, obviously that shredding is doing you good!
Sounds like you had a fab night on Saturday though - I don't blame you for taking advantage of not working!
How are the job applications going?x

zomg skinny minnie!
Another loss :clap:

Wow well done on the loss chick thats brill, bit weird about the height thing though, I've never used the boots scales so I don't really know how they could have got that so different....strange.

I took measurements a couple of weeks before I started the shred so know they wouldn't be much different to when I started. I've not done todays yet, feel so tired today think I'll have to wait til tomorrow. I'm not starting stage 2 for a little while yet, I want to be able to do all the moves easily and a couple of them are still an issue, especially her favourite bicycle crunches, Maybe when I get to day 14 I might move up? We'll see. Keep up the good work chick you're doing great, and don't worry about the weekend it obviously didn't effect the scales and you're only human, we all need time out occasionally. xx

Hello Kat! Great loss, although I have to say I think Boots scales are as dodgy as home ones. Best to stick to just one set to get the best comparison week by week.. Can't have you shrinking and growing week in week out can we?!

Yep I've been shredding and actually feel better this evening than I have done for a few days, the arm aching is reducing ever such a little bit. Although my legs are taking over the pain relay. I just take it as proof that it must be working! Day 4 tomorrow if I can haul my sorry backside out of bed :)

Yes where are you? Come back - you are missed! Need skinny motivated :D

Hey my little diary buddies!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and thank you for checking up on me! :D :D

I have been a little haywire the past couple of weeks - things are manic at work, it's my birthday next week - which also means it's my party next week which means I have to find a dress and which also means I have to try to look at least half respectable in said dress! On that basis, I have been a little extreme on the eating side of things and tried to lower my calorie intake to the bear minimum! Bad, I know! But with T minus 10 days to go I am getting a little worried! I weighed in at 11.2 on Monday so another 2lb loss! I can't sustain the not eating very much diet so SW will resume (I hope) - but probably not properly until after my birthday!......

My eating pattern is a little scary at the minute to be totally honest and I don't feel in control of it all - panicking about anything and everything is not helping! I am going to try to work out some sort of eating plan tonight when I get home and CALM DOWN!!!

I'll be back xx

Take care of yourself Kat, the last thing you want is to be ill and rundown by your birthday because you've not been eating properly for weeks beforehand.
I want to see a picture of the birthday dress that's making it worthwhile please!! :)

How was your birthday? And your WI? and everything?

come back! You are missed :p

Forgive me Minimins for I have synned, it's been 3 months since my last confession…… :ashamed0005:

OK, I'm back :wavey: - I need to keep on track and have been stuck in rut for what seems like forever - even though it's really only been about a month.

I weighed in this morning at 10 stone 4lbs! - this is a STS from last week so can't really complain with it being * week and after a Father's Day lunch yesterday.

However, I need some motivation to get this last 8lbs shifted - I am in that comfortable stage where I am so pleased with my weight loss so far that I have been letting myself get away with things that I really shouln't be - I have been a naughty girl at times! I need some discipline!! :whip:

So - here I am again to confess all......

Monday 20th June - Red

Breakfast - 2 chocolate weetabix and milk (HexB and 2/3 of HexA) (2 syns)

Lunch - Mussel salad - lettuce, cucumber, toms, peppers, gherkins, jalapeños, red onion, tuna, grated cheese

Snack - a tin of tuna (the non drain ones are FAB) with a tbsp of LF salad cream (2 syns)

Tea - Ham, mushroom and onion omelette - never, ever made an omelette before so wish me luck!!!! - well I met my friend last night who I have not seen properly for a while and we shared a bottle of red winer (14 syns) and then I attempted to make the omelette - didn't measure the cheese and from the picture attached I can see I out a LOT on! :eek: Thankfully it's Cathedral City Light - anyway, as you can see I am still spending all of my syns on alcohol :p :eek: Omelette was lush though :D - even if it was more like scambled egg with stuff in!!!

Omelette.jpg

Healthy Extras
A - cheese
A - milk
B - weetabix
B - not sure yet

Total syns = 18 + cheese (?) Must try harder!

I hope everyone is well - lots of :vibes: from me to you xx

Last edited:
Wow what a diary! I love it you have to get back to doing one you have came so far :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Jenna - you have inspired my come back! We WILL get in the 9's - and it WON'T kill us :D xxxx

Katerpillar said:
Thank you Jenna - you have inspired my come back! We WILL get in the 9's - and it WON'T kill us :D xxxx

Hello Hun well done for confessing again it really will help! I have free wifi at our villa in Spain so I'm writing this while on a sun lounger by the pool :0 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SKINNY MINNIE!!!!!! :bunnydance:

Tuesday 21st June - Green

Breakfast - 2 chocolate weetabix and milk (HexB and 2/3 of HexA) (2 syns)

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans and cottage cheese

Tea - Mushroom omelette and SW chips

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weetabix
B - ?

yum yum yum

Good Luck hun xx

Back