Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

Wednesday 22nd June - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1 chocolate weetabix + milk (0.5 HEA + 0.5HEB)

Lunch - Tuna salad with balsamic vinegar dressing (will check syns in a bit)

Tea - Chicken breast with loads of veg and gravy (3 syns)

Snacks - 1 Alpen light (0.5 HEB)

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weetabix and Alpen bar

:D Welcome back!!! You're doing fab hun, I'm sure the last 8lbs will come off in no time.

Good luck xxx

Hi hun!

Food looks lush! (although I read it as a red day, aha!)

You're lost 8lb will soon be off! Sexy lady!! xx

Hi hun!

Food looks lush! (although I read it as a red day, aha!)

You're lost 8lb will soon be off! Sexy lady!! xx

You are quite right my love - it should have been a red - thank you for keeping me on track! ......

.......However, I ended up having a few SW chips with my tea - so I think it's back to EE :confused: as I didn’t weigh them :eek: - I need to be a little bit more on the ball methinks!

Thursday 23rd June - Red

Breakfast - 1 chocolate weetabix (0.5 HEB) and I warmedthe milk up this morning (0.5 HEA) + 1 syn - can't believe I have't done that before! Bloody lush!

Lunch - Tuna salad with Balsamic Dressing (1 syn) (...again - but I love it!!)

Tuna salad.jpg

Tea - We were planing on having a BBQ for our tea but Summer time has been and gone in the North East by the looks of it :( - we may have a grill off instead!! Whatever we have it will be meat, more meat, SW roasties (HEB) and I may try some homemade SW coleslaw tonight - we'll see!

Ended up having pork chop (fat removed), SW chips and peas - lush!

Snacks - Alpen Light (0.5 HEB) , nectarines, banana, cups of tea (0.5 HEA), 2 biscuits (forced on me by my Mam :p) - 6 syns, 1 glass of vino tinto (6 syns)

Healthy Extras
A - milk
B - weetabix + Alpen light
B - potatoes

Total syns - 14

Last edited:
Just been looking back over some old photographs and thought I'd share a couple. I am in quite a good place right now where I am pretty confortable in my own skin (….AT LAST!) - I think that is probably the reason I have been hovering at the 7lb / 8lb from target mark for flippin ages now! :rolleyes: I do still want to lose that extra half a stone as I'm not totally happy - but it's nice to be getting there!

Am really hoping for at least a pound this week!! :cross:

Anyhoo, here is me at just over 12 stone (think the most was 12.2)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 42
  • 10.5.jpg
    10.5.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 6.5.jpg
    6.5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 41
.....and this is me at 10.4

I can't wait to say....and here is me at TARGET!! :eek: :D xx

I know it doesn't maybe look like that much - but it feels it :D :D

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 7.5.jpg
    7.5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 9.2.jpg
    9.2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 45
Katerpillar said:
.....and this is me at 10.4

I can't wait to say....and here is me at TARGET!! :eek: :D xx

I know it doesn't maybe look like that much - but it feels it :D :D

Hun you look AMAZING :) very jealous you have done so well it doesn't look like you need to lose anymore weight! HONESTLY :)

Love the maxi you really do look tiny :)

Congrats hun :) :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely lady! :thankyou: I do still really want to lose another half a stone though - I'm still not totally comfortable - my body has chnaged shape so much from my early 20's - I have lumps and bumps in very weird and annoying places :rolleyes: - but think I might need to get my lazy ass back to Bootcamp to sort them out! x x

Friday 24th June - FLEXISYN (will have a think about number of syns I wish to use over the course of the day and report back)

Breakfast - 2 choc weetabix with warm milk (HEA + HEB) + 2 syns

Lunch - Dare I say it - tuna salad :eek: - or I might go chicken today just to be really daring!

Tea - now this is where it get difficult and am this is why I am flexisynning today - I am going to watch the cricket with my OH at 5.30pm and we are in the Members Lounge = free drinks and nibbles! We are then going on to Newcastle for a night out! Now, we haven't been on a 'date night' for quite a while so I am not going to be holding back! I will be as sensible as I can be and I will be as good as I can for the rest of the weekend! Very excited though! How sad…..:eek: PS. I don’t like cricket - I love it! :D

Happy Friday everyone xx

Katerpillar said:
Friday 24th June - FLEXISYN (will have a think about number of syns I wish to use over the course of the day and report back)

Breakfast - 2 choc weetabix with warm milk (HEA + HEB) + 2 syns

Lunch - Dare I say it - tuna salad :eek: - or I might go chicken today just to be really daring!

Tea - now this is where it get difficult and am this is why I am flexisynning today - I am going to watch the cricket with my OH at 5.30pm and we are in the Members Lounge = free drinks and nibbles! We are then going on to Newcastle for a night out! Now, we haven't been on a 'date night' for quite a while so I am not going to be holding back! I will be as sensible as I can be and I will be as good as I can for the rest of the weekend! Very excited though! How sad…..:eek: PS. I don’t like cricket - I love it! :D

Happy Friday everyone xx

Hope you had a good night Hun :) xx

Hope you had an awesome time hun x

Sounds fab! Hope you enjoyed yourselves ;) xxx

Thank you lovely ladies :D We had a really lovely night - what I can remember if it!!! (shameful alcy!) I did manage to fall over in front of all of OH's work mates and then again on the way home :eek: :eek: - veeeeery embarrasing - more for him more than me as I'm quite used to it now - seem to find it impossible to stay on my feet after a drink :D It was a very synful night though and today hasn't been much better as have been comfort eating my way through the day! Starting to feel more human like now though so no more badness will pass my lips!

Good news is it's meant to be absolutely lush weather tomorrow so hopefully I will be spending the day at my sisters sunbathing and BBQ'ing! Hope everyone is having a good weekend x x

Last edited:
Well done slinky!
Hope you've had a good weekend! We'll see how much of the heat wave we get hahahah I'm off to do a charity zumbathon tomorrow (yikes!!!!) xx

Well done slinky!
Hope you've had a good weekend! We'll see how much of the heat wave we get hahahah I'm off to do a charity zumbathon tomorrow (yikes!!!!) xx
Well the heat wave certainly came! :D :D I got burnt - silly girl!! :rolleyes:

How was your zumbathon - I'll have a pop to your diary in a sec to see how you got on!

Monday 27th June - Green

WEIGH DAY :scale: - lost 2lbs! VERY, VERY happy with that - only 1 more little pound to go to my 2 stone shiny! Yaaaaaay! :bliss:

Breakfast - Banana and toast - 2 slices of WM bread (HEB) and spread (2 syns)

Lunch - WW Mediterranean Veg Pasta (1.5 syns)

Tea - Veg Chilli - mushrooms, courgettes, onion, peppers, garlic, chillies, Uncle Ben's rice (1 syn)

Snack - melon, nectarine, satsumas.

Healthy Extras
A - milk in coffee / tea
B - Bread

Total syns - 1.5 + 1 + 2 = 4.5 so far

Katerpillar said:
Monday 27th June - Green

WEIGH DAY :scale: - lost 2lbs! VERY, VERY happy with that - only 1 more little pound to go to my 2 stone shiny! Yaaaaaay! :bliss:

Breakfast - Banana and toast - 2 slices of WM bread (HEB) and spread (2 syns)

Lunch - WW Mediterranean Veg Pasta (1.5 syns)

Tea - Veg Chilli - mushrooms, courgettes, onion, peppers, garlic, chillies, Uncle Ben's rice (1 syn)

Snack - melon, nectarine, satsumas.

Healthy Extras
A - milk in coffee / tea
B - Bread

Total syns - 1.5 + 1 + 2 = 4.5 so far

Yey well done you Hun :) wait for me though!!!! I've been bad the last two days :( xx

Yey well done you Hun :) wait for me though!!!! I've been bad the last two days :( xx

No need to worry about that chick - I was like the tazmanian devil yesterday - demoloshing every bit of food in site!! :mad: :(

Hi skinnieminnie!

Just wishing you a good week :)
Day off yesterday so am behind in my mind... still feels like Monday! xx

Back