Extra Easy Food Diary - First Day please can you check it for me

maybebabypowell

I am on a red day today so if someone could just have a look and see if its ok!!! Am totally full as it stands just after lunch not usre how I am going to fit in dinner to be honest!!!

Brekkie - 2 x Fruit Salad Bowls (small) (free)
Lunch - Honey Roast Ham (free) with Dairylea Dunkers (Syn = 6)
Snack - Banana with muller light vanilla Yoghurt (free)
Dinner will be a mixed grill no sausages (free) with 190g of new pots in their skins made into wedges (HEX B) and 140g of baked beans in tom sauce (HEX B)

Does this sound OK?? Am I on the right track here?

Where I have put free - this is what I can gather but you can always tell me I am wrong here!!! lol

Cheers all

Last edited:
Not sure how it ended up in this extra easy diary thing!!! Sorry

Hi Hin, it all looks ok, but are you eating much fruit and veg? There doesnt seem to be much mention of thats all.

Kerry-Ann
xx

That is work in progress - I never used to eat fruit so 2 salad bowls - each one was 1 portion of your daily 5 and the banana is a good start - Going shopping tonight so will get more to "snack" on but slowly working ont he fruit and veg!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Youre welcome!
My Hubby doesnt eat fruit or much veg and he still lost weight on the SW plan! He just took some multivitamins instead.

I am on a red day today so if someone could just have a look and see if its ok!!! Am totally full as it stands just after lunch not usre how I am going to fit in dinner to be honest!!!

Brekkie - 2 x Fruit Salad Bowls (small) (free)
Lunch - Honey Roast Ham (free) with Dairylea Dunkers (Syn = 6)
Snack - Banana with muller light vanilla Yoghurt (free)
Dinner will be a mixed grill no sausages (free) with 190g of new pots in their skins made into wedges (HEX B) and 140g of baked beans in tom sauce (HEX B)

Does this sound OK?? Am I on the right track here?

Where I have put free - this is what I can gather but you can always tell me I am wrong here!!! lol

Cheers all

Looks good to me although it looks like you'd be better off making it an Extra Easy day and that way your new pots and baked beans at dinner would be free leaving you with a HEX A and HEX B to have still.....(that's what I'd do anyway but as you're new I don't know if your C has told you about the Extra Easy plan yet).

If you decide to leave it as a red day then you still have your 2 HEX A (or 1 HEX A as the second one is optional) to have.

thanks stacey - I was given it yesterday but just wanna get my head round red/green days first before branching out and to be honest I am stuffed so dont need those hex, do have my 2 mini babybels for my hex a ready for later!! my snack

Back