1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Diary for first two days

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by gemmybean, 22 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gemmybean

gemmybean Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Eat more to weigh less
    Just checking that what i have eaten so far on extra easy is correct - i would hate to have gotten it wrong so far, not know, then not lose anything on my first week

Thurs (officially the first day - kinda started on wed but didn't have all the info so probably didn't do it correctly)

breakfast - 28g shreddies (tescos own brand) (HEB) and milk from allowance (HEA)

break - coffee made with milk from allowance (no sugar/sweetener)
    orange and pear

lunch - pasta salad made up of tinned sweetcorn, pasta, lean turkey slices, light mayo (1tbsp - 2.5 syns)

snack - tea made with milk from allowance (no sugar/sweetener)

dinner - large jacket potato with tescos healthy choice low fat cottage cheese onion and chives
    tesco low fat yogurt (2.5 syns)

exercise - belly dancing class 1hr

fri - extra easy

breakfast - 28g shreddies (tescos own brand) (HEB) made up with milk from allowance (HEA)

snack - pear and orange, tea made up with milk from allowance

lunch - bacholors pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom made up with milk from allowance and water (no butter or anything)
    2 plums
    low fat yogurt (2.5 syns)

snack - 3 plums, pear, coffee made up with milk from allowance

dinner- prawn stirfry made up with prawns, soy sauce, mangetout, baby sweetcorn, chilli, spring onions, egg noodles

2 x rose spritzers each made with 62 mls rose and diet lemonade (total 4 syns)

Please comment and let me know if this sounds ok, i think i'll cry if its wrong. I'm constantly checking my food directory as it is - i'm just not used to eating this freely
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I think you need to up the superfree content and make sure you are having it at every meal. On your first day you only had a couple of pieces of fruit and sweetcorn isn't superfree.

Aim for more variety in what you eat, so have a different breakfast every day and more variety in your fruit rather than 5 plums on the one day.

Up your syns - start out by aiming for 10-15 and see how that goes.

Your days are looking a bit 'green' at the moment so if you don't want to eat meat more than once a day you could consider moving to green to gain an extra HE but other than that it looks like you're doing fine.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.