Food Diary...I need some help!![EE!]

StayGoldxOx

I've been on SW since Tuesday, this is my diary so far...

Wednesday;
Lunch/Dinner; 4 cocktail sausages[10syns], 2slice wholemeal bread[HEXB], spaghetti hoops.

Snacks; Melon slices, mixed berries with mullerlight. Jubbly Ice Lolly [0 syns]
TOTAL ; 10 syns. (I know I didn't have a proper meal but I'd woken up late and then went shopping and all of a sudden it was dinner time.)

Thursday;
Breakfast; Boiled egg, 2 slices whole meal toast [HEXB]

Lunch; Muller light, mixed berries and melon.

Dinner; I made pasta with chicken breast, scallions and peppers but when I went to eat it in work it was all stuck together and horrible!.I only had a few mouthfulls.

Snack; Mullerlight, diet coke, Jubbly Ice Lolly [1S], balisto bar [10syns]

TOTAL;11syn.

Friday;
Breakfast; Mullerlight, plum.

Lunch/Dinner; 2 slices wholemeal [HEXB], 35g of philli light [HEXA] chicken, scallions (spring Onions), Melon, Mixed berries.

Snacks; Meringue[3] with raspberries and mullerlight.
TOTAL; 3 syns

Saturday;
Breakfast; Mullerlight.

Lunch/Dinner; 2 slices wholemeal [HEXB], 35g of philli light [HEXA] chicken, scallions (spring Onions, Pineapple slices, salad of lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, 4 broken up tortilla chips and half a tsp of Chipottle sauce (I synned these as 4syns as there was barely anything!)

Snacks; Mullerlight. 2 jubbly icelollies [2syns]

TOTAL ; 6syns.

I only have a kettle and an oven in work and I'm the worst chef in the world. I work from 12-12 so I'm not home for lunch or dinner and I usually have about an hour or 2 in the morning to get ready and make lunch/dinner/breakfast.
Some easy ideaswould be a great help!

I'm on extra easy...I think I'm getting my 1/3 superfree in as I'm living on fruit and scallions! lol

I had a cheeky look on my WW scales this morning...day 5 of SW today and I'm down 6 lbs!???! thats if the WW scales are correct!!

Off to do a shop now in a bit :) I'll do my food diary later. Only had a mullerlight for breakkie so far:D

Breakfast; Mullerlight.

Lunch/dinner; Melon slices, 2 satsumas, Mullerlight, wholemeal sandwich with phili light [HEXA AND B] ham and scallions [spring onions], salad with lettuce, chicken, peppers, onion.

Snacks; Alpine light bar[3syns], 1 finger of a balisto bar [5] 1 chuppa chups lolly [3]

TOTAL ; 11 syns.

Breakfast; Egg, 2 slices of wholemeal toast, muller light.
Lunch/dinner; Melon slices, half a slice of brown bread, half of an egg, lettuce, grapes, mullerlight.
Snacks; a handful of crisps, a galaxy bubbles bar.

Haven't synned today, too tired from work.

Got home and weighed myself and it went up to 11 4.5?? said 11 2.5 this morning!? I think it's because I'm bloated from flying...

Got home and weighed myself and it went up to 11 4.5?? said 11 2.5 this morning!? I think it's because I'm bloated from flying...

Hi hun. That could be for a number of different reasons. Like you have said, it could be due to flying, or it could be due to the fact you didn't Syn. Remember though, our weight fluctuates daily, even hourly so it could be nothing at all to do with that, just a natural fluctuation.

Your diary looks alright to me, although I'd suggest that if you're going to take this seriously, you really do need to Syn things. I don't mean to sound harsh, but "I was too tired" isn't really a good enough excuse not to stick to the plan properly. I mean, excuses are what got us to where we are now - fat (sorry to put it bluntly).

Don't make excuses. Believe and you will acheive.

Good luck in your Slimming World journey xx

Well that was blunt :p
Haha yes, I needed it though.
Weigh in this morning -5lbs :)

I'm quite happy with the loss I must say, didn't think it was possible!
Asked in club today weather it could have been from flying and it was a yes, also I synned everything this morning and it 15syns on the button. I will keep on synning :D

Well that was blunt :p
Haha yes, I needed it though.
Weigh in this morning -5lbs :)

I'm quite happy with the loss I must say, didn't think it was possible!
Asked in club today weather it could have been from flying and it was a yes, also I synned everything this morning and it 15syns on the button. I will keep on synning :D

Well done hun, good job.

Sorry I sounded a bit blunt, I don't always have a great way with words lol.

Sure you'll be at your target in no time. Good luck!

Tuesday;

Bfast; Poached eggs, 2 slices brown bread (HEXB), beans.
Lunch; mullerlight with chopped banana.
Dinner; boiled rice, half a bag of chips (8), satay sauce (6) (I treated myself at a friends 21st get together...feel terrible about it now!)
Snacks; had a ferrero rocher (2) (Homemade ryvita and nutella at our SW group) and a bitesize piece of cake made by a lady attending the meeting (2)
TOTAL;18 syns. :( Feel so bad about it! Oh well, I'll draw a line in the sand, onwards and downwards:)

Today so far;
Bfast; Mullerlight.

I'm sick and my throat is swollen so I don't think I'll be able to eat much solid foods this week.

Back