Food Diary, is it okay?

Nic.cxx

hello! I've been doing slimming world for a while now but I just want to check that what I'm eating is following the plan well. Here is what I had today;
Breakfast
Egg on toast (healthy b)
1/2 a Grapefruit
Coffee

Snack
Apple
banana
Alpen bar 3 syns

Lunch
Vegetable rice ( containing mushrooms, onion, pepper, peas, spinach, sweetcorn)
Orange
Grapes
Raspberrys
Strawberrys

Dinner
Sw sausages
Eggs ( 2 syns for butter)
Beans

Later snack
Orange
Muller light yoghurt
Tea

Am I getting enough speed food in? And is there anyway I can improve this! Thank you!

Hi there, generally your meals and snacks look fine but I can not see a healthy extra A? You could add a little side salad to your dinner to get extra speed in. And are you happy with your 5 syns/day? Or are you saving your syns for weekends? :)

Hi there, generally your meals and snacks look fine but I can not see a healthy extra A? You could add a little side salad to your dinner to get extra speed in. And are you happy with your 5 syns/day? Or are you saving your syns for weekends? :)
Hey! Thanks for you reply! I used my healthy A mainly in my tea and coffee and I added the rest in to make my scrambled egg for dinner ( sorry I should've written that down too) but next time I make the same dinner I'll add salad into it too to get more speed. Usually I tend to stay at the lower end of my syn allowance which is why I only had 5 today :)

Thank you!

Back