Food diary: is it okay?

Nic.cxx

Hello, would someone be kind enough to check through my diary entry for today and see if I'm following the plan well, thank you!

Breakfast
Weetabix minis ( healthy b/ A)
Coffee

Snack
Apple
Grapes

Lunch
Salad ( spinach, mix leaf lettuce, onion, sweetcorn, pepper, tomato, ham)
Matcalfes cinema sweet popcorn 11g 2.5 syns
Kit Kat 5.5 syns
Oranges x2
Rasberrys
Strawberrys

Dinner
Veggie scramble ( mushrooms, pepper, spinach egg)
1/2 grapefruit
Muller light yoghurt
Coffee

Looks good to me! You've got plenty S foods in there and I wish my lunch was as nice as yours! I could really go for a Kit Kat right now :D

They do suggest having S foods with each meal, though many people don't apply that to breakfast. I always have S foods for breakfast (usually fruit and yogurt but weekends may be egg and mushrooms) but if your losses are good without them then that's fine. It's not always easy to get S foods in with cereal anyway :)

Just checking, do you take your coffee black? If you have milk, that'd need to be synned or taken out of the healthy extra allowance.

Good luck!

Looks good to me! You've got plenty S foods in there and I wish my lunch was as nice as yours! I could really go for a Kit Kat right now :D

They do suggest having S foods with each meal, though many people don't apply that to breakfast. I always have S foods for breakfast (usually fruit and yogurt but weekends may be egg and mushrooms) but if your losses are good without them then that's fine. It's not always easy to get S foods in with cereal anyway :)

Just checking, do you take your coffee black? If you have milk, that'd need to be synned or taken out of the healthy extra allowance.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Hello! I usually do put milk in my coffee but I always take this out of my healthy A& good luck to you too!

Back