Food diary - mainly red days

Yep..... Stopped everything the same day......thought it would be more amusing that way

Defiantly! I did the same when I quit, thought I may as well kill two birds with one stone - looking back I'm surprised I didn't get fired, Boyf leave me etc... ;)

You using anything to help cravings?

Tuesday's Food

Whlml toast (B1) fry light egg
Blueberries
Milk in coffee (A1)

Ham & cheddar (A2) omelette
Satsuma

SW wedges, chicken with herbs & spices on

Ww crisps (4)
Dairy milk (5)

Syns - 9, A x 2, B x 2
Day two nicotine free completed.......less agitated today than yesterday! Although based on last time I think day three will be worst.....stubbornness is kicking in as IH has not even gone one day without......the moral high ground is mine at least

Big vat of Mushroom soup made - tastes amazing looking forward to that tomorrow!

Tuesday's Food

Whlml toast (B1) fry light egg
Blueberries
Milk in coffee (A1)

Ham & cheddar (A2) omelette
Satsuma

SW wedges, chicken with herbs & spices on

Ww crisps (4)
Dairy milk (5)

Syns - 9, A x 2, B x 2
Day two nicotine free completed.......less agitated today than yesterday! Although based on last time I think day three will be worst.....stubbornness is kicking in as IH has not even gone one day without......the moral high ground is mine at least

Big vat of Mushroom soup made - tastes amazing looking forward to that tomorrow!

And also 8 Crabsticks for lunch after the omelettte

Food was good yesterday... until you mentioned the dreaded crabsticks! Eurgh! They are revolting. My OH loves them and he tends to slap me on the nose or lips with them to 'wind me up' because its so 'funny'. Not a laughing matter. :D xx

Food was good yesterday... until you mentioned the dreaded crabsticks! Eurgh! They are revolting. My OH loves them and he tends to slap me on the nose or lips with them to 'wind me up' because its so 'funny'. Not a laughing matter. :D xx

I can see why they seem revolting
I think I'm trying to convince myself that I like them as they are free on red days and don't require any cooking or effort ........
But I'm fighting a losing battle and have to concur they are pretty damn rank!

Wednesday's Food!!!

SW mushroom soup
Milk in coffee (A1)

SW mushroom soup
Crabsticks
2 x satsumas

Thinly sliced steak on ww pitta (B1) with loads of dry fried mushrooms and melted cheddar
Tasted better than a takeaway!!!!
Orange

Pink & whites wafer (2.5)
Ww crisps (4)
Dairy milk (5)

Syns 11.5, A x 2, B x 1
Pretty impressed with the pink & whites - never tried before as they look rank but okay for a change!!!
Went out at lunch today with every intention of buying scan bran. Didn't quite make it to holland and Barrett. Left monsoon with a top and a pair of jeans - oops what a shame, I will have to go another day without the cardboard filth that is scan bran ;)
Omelette macs for lunch tomorrow - looks good!

Yeh I wondered this too!? :confused: x

Ha ha that's being sleepy and possibly a sugar rush from those pink things causing poor typing!
In English, it should have read 'omelette made' ;)

Liking the pink and white on the microwave thing!
A friend from work has joined SW this week am going to get some for her to try....
It's quite random having someone at work asking syns but good that I'm not alone....
just having to be careful to answer for EE plan not original!!!!

Ha ha that's being sleepy and possibly a sugar rush from those pink things causing poor typing!
In English, it should have read 'omelette made' ;)

Liking the pink and white on the microwave thing!
A friend from work has joined SW this week am going to get some for her to try....
It's quite random having someone at work asking syns but good that I'm not alone....
just having to be careful to answer for EE plan not original!!!!

Lol, I thought you had found a way to make an omelette into a Big Mac!! ;)

It's good that you have someone at work to talk syns with, a girl I work with started in the new year although she came back from tesco yesterday with light choices chicken and bacon sarnie!!!

Back