Food diary - mainly red days

Saturday

Steak & 2 fry light eggs (steak was left over from last nights tea)

Whole Pepper

SW mushroom soup
Hi fi x 2 (B1)

Steak, cheddar 60g (A1 & A2) whlml pitta (B2)
BNS spicy wedges

Milka bunny (5)
Velvet crunch (4)
Mikado (6)

Syns - 16, A - 2, B - 2
Gym induction was just as it sounds! An hour and a half after a group of us being shown how to work the machines, it then took half an hour to process the membership. Then I had no more time as had to give my mum a lift!
So going back tomorrow to try it properly!

That induction sounds annoying, have fun going back today and getting stuck in :)

Sunday - gym day!!!

12 Leftover chicken omelette
Banana

****GYM 312 CALORIES BURNED****

6 SW roasties (B1) chicken
Gravy granules (2) sprouts
Yorkshire pud x 2 (5)

7 Mango & melon

9. Hifi x 2 (B2)
Milka bunny (5)

Syns - 12, A - 0, B - 2
312 calories burned

Really quite enjoyed the gym did an hours worth of cardio - had I known that the cardio machines had individual tv's meaning I wasable to watch red dwarf the while time, I would have joined sooner! ;)

Sunday - gym day!!!

12 Leftover chicken omelette
Banana

****GYM 312 CALORIES BURNED****

6 SW roasties (B1) chicken
Gravy granules (2) sprouts
Yorkshire pud x 2 (5)

7 Mango & melon

9. Hifi x 2 (B2)
Milka bunny (5)

Syns - 12, A - 0, B - 2
312 calories burned

Really quite enjoyed the gym did an hours worth of cardio - had I known that the cardio machines had individual tv's meaning I wasable to watch red dwarf the while time, I would have joined sooner! ;)

Good gym burn :)
I wonder If my local gym has tv screens, I'm seriously considering joining.

Monday - aching, tired, sick of work!!!

7.30 SW veg soup
9. Skinny latte (A1)
10. Kiwi, mango, melon
12. SW mushroom soup
Yoghurt
3. Pepper
Blueberries
7. SW wedges (B1) baked cod
9. Milka bunny x 2 (10)
Velvet crunch (4)

Syns - 14, A - 1, B - 1

Seriously aching today after the gym. I have been told by some healthy people that if I go again tomorrow it is supposed to hurt less!
We shall see how true that is!

Tuesday 19th February

Cafe Nero skinny latte (A1)
Omelette with ham, cheese (A2) mushrooms & spinach

SW mushroom soup, yoghurt
Kiwi, melon & mango

Banana, 20 grapes,
Whlml roll (B1) ham (energy for the gym later!)

****GYM****

Baked salmon, SW wedges (B2)
For snacks shortly......
Mika bunny(5)
Velvet crunch (4)

Syns 9, A x 2, B x 2
Calories burned 360

Didn't find the gym as painful as Sunday - was scarily looking forward to going all day! Think I must be ill ;)
Did all cardio work again - will have a play with the weights at next visit

Wednesday
TOTM has come with full on bloated issues and bike mood. Could have happily slapped several people today! Not sleeping properly and my skin has gone to **** so atleast the usual fun and games! Hoping it dosen't throw me off but I sense it is going to be hard work to keep my temper under wraps ;(

Whlml roll (B1) bacon, fry light egg
Milk in coffee (A1)
Banana, grapes
SW mushroom soup
Yoghurt
Kiwi, mango, melon
Hifi (3)
Baked salmon, SW wedges (B2)
Pink & white (2.5)
Milka bunny (5)
Velvet crunch (4)

Syns 14.5, A2, B2

Thursday 21st February

8. Hi fi x 1
9. Omelette with ham spinach & cheddar (A1)
Milk in coffee (A2)
12 SW mushroom soup
Melon & mango
2 pepper
Hifi (B1 with the other above)
4 yoghurt & apple
******GYM*******
9 SW wedges (B2) ham shank
10 Fredo (5)
Velvet crunch (4)

Syns - 9, A - 2, B - 2
******410 calories burnt*******

Off to friends for a SW tea tomorrow going to go swimming first also
Am starting to quite like the knackered feeling after the gym - not sure if this is a good or bad thing! ;)

Hey pt, just playing catch up still with diaries. You are smashing the gym work! Did you have a one to one at all to set a programme for you or just do what takes your fancy? I'm still considering joining the one up the road.
Food looking awesome, and you always have me craving steak! Must get some soon! Xx

Makes you feel like you've worked hard doesn't it! :) you seem to be controlling your food well around pmt x

Hey pt, just playing catch up still with diaries. You are smashing the gym work! Did you have a one to one at all to set a programme for you or just do what takes your fancy? I'm still considering joining the one up the road.
Food looking awesome, and you always have me craving steak! Must get some soon! Xx

Just doing what I fancy so far, cross trainer, rower abs similar just aiming to increase time on each by a few mins each time
Will build in some light weights lots if reps this werkend

1lb on so 188lb - FFS!!!!

Knew I shouldn't have got weighed - always goes tits up at TOTM! Bloated and yuck!!!!!

Grrrrr :/
Stay doing what your doing and that will be off plus more next week x

Do you reckon it might also be water retention on the muscles from going to the gym? Amount of people that gain or STS when they start doing different exercise is crazy!
You know your body hun and what happens at TOTM so don't let it get to you. It's a bullsh*t WI xx

Do you reckon it might also be water retention on the muscles from going to the gym? Amount of people that gain or STS when they start doing different exercise is crazy!
You know your body hun and what happens at TOTM so don't let it get to you. It's a bullsh*t WI xx

It is bullshit!
Just a good job KFC is not open for breakfast as I might have been tempted to have one to rebel

No need to rebel, you're doing the right thing by not. My best friend lost 4 stone last year by following my guidance from what I've learnt from losing weight and she only weighed once a month - she said it was so much better for her to do that rather than weekly after hearing about TOTM WI's causing problems for people.
Continue as you are Hun, up the water for bloat and you'll be right as rain in no time :) xx

Back