Food diary - mainly red days

WI at 186lb..... Oops a week of bad behaviour and I'm up 6lb???
This week has mostly consisted of KFC, Frankie and bennys, KFC, pizza, beer, KFC, beer, greggs..... Well you get the idea!

Been mad busy with work and family stuff, then hormones and some bad period pains kicked in, so I just thought 'screw it' and went right off the rails!

Food has been awful, however on the bright side last Sunday I did a 25 mile bike ride, Thursday night did 10 miles (harder route the the long flat 25 one) hoping to go out again this afternoon weather dependant!
Hoping this bloat comes off very quickly! Gonna do a healthy shop this afternoon, have been grabbing food on the go all week without writing anything down...... Time to shame myself into behaving and start writing in the new food diary

Not to worry You'll have that off in the next week or two and you're doing great with all the exercise :)

Saturday's food

Ham & cheddar (A1) omelette

Melon
Whlml roll (B1)

***10 mile ride 532 calories burned***

Chicken stir fry made with one cal wok spray

Lindt bunnies (9)
Special K cracker crisps (4)

Syns - 13, A - 1, B - 1
***530 calories burned***
Food shop completed, nice healthy options are ready to go

Sunday

Whlml roll (B1) LC sausages (1) flora EL (1)

At a christening, was unusually well behaved had roast ham and coffee, milk (A1)

Takeaway kebab - chicken, lettuce, cheddar (A2)
White pitta (7.5)

Syns - 9.5, A - 2, B - 1
Add in hoops and crosses (4)
Ww mini roll (4.5)

Syns - 18.5

Last edited:
Getting a little bit addicted to 'the returned'
Although just purchased series five of true blood so reckon I will be dragged into that pretty quickly!

WI 181 this morning - only two days into not eating crap and the bloat is already down from the 186 on Saturday morning - 100% week coming up!

Monday

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)

Melon
Milk in coffee (A2)
Whlml barm (B2) ham, boiled egg
Plum x 2

Salmon & spicy BNS wedges

Kit Kat chunky mint - found at last??? Guessing 12 syns as 246 calories

Syns - 12? A - 2, B - 2

Tuesday

Roast ham
Grapes
Milk in coffee

Whlml roll (B1) roast ham
Hifi light (3)
Orange

Steak, mushrooms, melted cheese in a toasted ww pitta (B2)

Lindt bunnies (9)
Hoops & crosses (4)

Syns - 16, A - 2, B - 2

Wednesday

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)
Grapes
Milk in coffee (A2)

Whlml barn (B2) ham, boiled egg
Hifi light (3)

Pear
Chicken omelette

Mint kit Kat chunky (12)

Syns - 15, A - 2, B - 2

Up at 5.30 in morning as have to be in Leeds early for a work event - not sure how food is gonna work out! Got a box of Hifis in the boot and that is as far as the plan goes.......

Thursday was hard work!

At a networking event so following their timescale and food plan.....

Breakfast at home was LC sausages (1) on whlml barm with fry light egg, had this shortly before leaving at 6.30am......

Quick Starbucks skinny latte (A1) on the motorway.....

Lunch was provided, the only thing I liked was chicken on a stick ended up having 3 biscuits as was starving!
After much fannying about then driving back over the Pennines I got home starving......

Ended up with a KFC which was thoroughly enjoyed!

Hoops & crosses and a fudge!

Friday so far at another event so breakfast was LC sausages (1) on whlml barm

At the venue I imagine I will struggle to find lunch I like that's healthy so brought whlml barm with ham on plan on eating that quietly in a corner somewhere!

Am hoping for an early dart as going camping in York tonight and Saturday night - however it is currently lashing it down!!!!
The weather report still says it is supposed to be nice Saturday and Sunday so hopefully only one soggy day!
Did the food shop last night and it is as sw as humanly possible - the beer won't be though ;)
Has been a long few weeks of stress so I think I deserve it

image-1228475449.jpg

Lovely little campsite right next to a lake!
York was good (sightseeing turned into getting pi##ed)
Headed to whitby today sampled their fish and chips!

Back