Food diary - mainly red days

Friday was well behaved with food in the day tea consisted of BBQ at the campsite which again was healthy

However lots if red stripe abs biscuits tipped it towards a very unhealthy day!

Saturday was again bad for food (day was good) but pizza was tea with red stripe to wash it down!
With feast ice cream for afters!

Today been good so far and hoping to end it well!

Friday was well behaved with food in the day tea consisted of BBQ at the campsite which again was healthy

However lots if red stripe abs biscuits tipped it towards a very unhealthy day!

Saturday was again bad for food (day was good) but pizza was tea with red stripe to wash it down!
With feast ice cream for afters!

Today been good so far and hoping to end it well!

Sundays food was good - half a bottle of pimms was not ;)

Monday

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)

Grapes, milk in drinks (A2)

Whlml bread (B2) chicken
Yogurt
Melon & pineapple fingers

Turkey slices whilst tea was cooking

Baked salmon & spicy BNS wedges
LC choc mousse (4)

Dairy milk (5)
Space raiders (3)

Syns - 12, A - 2, B - 2
WI @ 187 this morning

Tuesday

Chicken omelette
Skinny latte (A1)

Whlml roll (B1) ham
Melon & pineapple fingers
Yoghurt
Grapes

WW pitta (B2) steak, cheddar (A2)

Lindt bunnies (9)
Hoops & crosses (4)

Syns - 13, A - 2, B - 2

Wednesday was amazingly well behaved with 2 x a, 2 X b and no syns
Then I found a sunny beer garden, 4 pints later my good behaviour has gone to **** - oops ;)

Have been a very bad girl since the last update

Beer, pizza, KFC and Pimms were the main culprits!

WI this morning at 190!!!!! Was in 170's before I went away, need to get back there ASAP and ideally into the 160's!

Sunday

LC sausages (1) fright egg, ww pitta (B1)

Sliced ham, yoghurt

Jacket potato (B2) with cheese (A1) and steak & mushrooms

image-2032711038.jpg

Yum!

2 x ww mini rolls (9)

Syns 10, A 1, B 2

Last edited:
Wi this morning at 189 - still damned high!

Mondays food on the right track!

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)

Whlml bread (B2) LC sausages (1)
Yoghurt, grapes

Baking right now are BNS spicy wedges with salmon - can't wait!

Syns will be later......
Hoops & crosses (4)
Lindt bunnies (9)

Syns 15, A 1, B 2

Currently cooking omelette and chopping fruit ready for tomorrow, menu also planned fully for tomorrow, leaving work an hour early so planning on getting a good ride in - long overdue some exercise and feeling extremely fat after the weekends food and beer fest
Need to start planning and preparing food the day before, also carrying my food diary again as it shames me into behaving!

WI @ 186 this morning

Had arranged to go for bike ride due to the weather went the gym instead - owwwww!

300 calories burnt on cross trainer, legs are like jelly!

Tuesdays food

Melon, ham omelette
Milk in coffee (A1)

Whlml bread (B1) ham
Yoghurt, grapes

*gym* 300 calories burnt on cardio*

Ww pitta (B2) sw spicy burgers, cheese (A2)

Lindt bunnies (9) hoops & crosses (4)

Syns - 13, A - 2, B - 2
****300 calories burnt****

Wednesday

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)
Skinny latte (A2)

Whlml bread (B2) ham
Grapes, yoghurt

Apple, Hifi light (3)

Baked salmon & BNS spicy wedges

Dairy milk (5) hoops & crosses (4)

Syns - 12, A2, B2
Back of my knees are pulling today from the gym last night!

Thursdays food was good then fell head first off the plan into naughty food including Burger King and McDonald's
Spent the weekend camping so drinking beer and hiding from the rain was a large part of it!
Oh and some ridiculously large servings of scones with roddas cream - yummy!
Out on Friday after work rest of week will be on plan, hoping to get at least two gym visits this week only made it once last week as was stupidly busy at work!
WI 191 this morning feeling VERY bloated from all the crap food

Since my last kick up the bum, I went mental raided KFC repeatedly, went camping taking loads of beer, Oreos and many other naughty things!!!!
WI 194 this morning meaning I have gone from three stone lost back to just under two stone lost - time to get a grip as I feel and look fatter!!!
Day one 100% (even had scan bran for lunch as punishment for my badness this last month!)
Plan is hexb of scan every other day
As soon as I can get myself sorted will go get ingredients to make soup to keep me on track at work

Monday 5.8.13

Weetabix (B1) milk (A1)
Yoghurt

Scan bran (B2) cottage cheese
Yoghurt, apple

Snack pack of king prawns - best option I could think of whilst wandering around the Trafford centre waiting for my phone to be fixed! I consider it almost a miracle I didn't get a KFC!!!

Pork kebabs

Lindt bunnies (9)

Syns - 9, A - 1, B - 2

Been on peppermint tea today - was quite painful not going cafe Nero but its time I knocked that habit on the head!!!!
Feeling fairly chuffed with my 100% day considering how bad I have been lately!!!!

HI

Popping in to say hi and suscribe. Am on first week of EE but when i was a member a few years ago was happier on red so will look forward to reading your diary later when i have a min to get ideas for red days. You've done so well, are you sticking to red's all the time? how do you find your losses? are they up and down or quite consistent?

Back