Food diary - mainly red days

Today was a naughty day in the end!

Ww pitta (B1) bacon, frylight egg

Long trip shopping, came home starving with a sore throat - ended up at KFC!

6 chicken strips, gravy, fries x 2 = bad Kat!

Will finish off with Lindt bunnies

On the bright side, I got some shoes, a bag a coat and a dress for work

Ooh and a memory foam pillow which I'm about to lay my head on
PJ's on, film about to come on and pillow at the ready - surely KFC will have chased the dreaded lurgi away!

Sunday's food

Milk in drinks (A1)
WW pitta bread (B1) fry light egg
LC sausages (2)

SW toasties (B2) roast lamb
Gravy granules (1) cabbage, Yorkshire puddings (3)

Dairy milk (5)
Skips (4)

Syns - 15, A - 1, B - 2
Had a major strop with my iPhone this morning so ended up with a galaxy note 3. Think I'm getting used to it now.....can't beat a new toy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What do you think of the galaxy note 3? I've got the s3 and think it's huge compared to the iPhone... The note 3 is even bigger!!! :eek:

It is huge but I quite like it. Fed up of iPhone so anything that is the opposite of them is a good thing!

Although I think it is safe to say I won't walk around the streets talking on it as would look a complete knob

Monday's food

Ready brek (B1) milk (A1)
Anyone new reading please note ready brek is men little naughty tweak not an official hexb!

2 x hi Fi lights (B2)

Cauliflower soup, muller light

M&S chunky steak, cauliflower & broccoli

2 x milka bunnies (10)
Baked stars (5)

Syns - 15, A - 2, B - 2

Complicated day at work today, I feel as though I deserve my Syns

I hate my alarm
At least I have the fun loving criminals to look forward to on Wednesday night - cannot wait!

my alarm is william and goes off randomly thru the night too! he has a cold so cant keep him dummy in as he cant breathe thru his nose poor baba! only 3 more get ups till u can lie in xx

Yes :D its a waste of a day if you get up late :) have always been like it... hubby is the opposite :rolleyes:

Kev will sleep in till midday if I let him... But when we go on holiday he's always first up waking everyone else up! :rolleyes:

I must admit when I don't go downstairs till 9ish at the weekends I find that the mornings just fly by!! X

Back