Food diary - mainly red days

It is none stop busy at the minute
Think I'm gonna have to start buying tins!
Took ready brek for breakfast and soup I had made for lunch today - didn't get long enough away from my desk to cook either of them!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Boo, that's good & bad, good busy at work but bad you're not getting time to eat properly.

i need help too- joined SW first week of Jan- and had realy slow loses- like 0.5-1.5lb a week...now i no a loss is a loss which is great but when im due to move abroad in April i was really hoping to shift 2 stone from dec-april...now i lost a total of 9lb by myself before xmas an since joining SW iv lost 6lb.

i started on EE but as was slow loss i switched to RED days....it started comin off and lost 2lb in my first week on RED but this week iv only lost 1.5lb

i realllyyyyy need to be losing 2lb a week for the next 9 weeks ...pleaseeee give me some advice of any thing i shiould change on red days or maybe im eating to less or too much ? im even eating scan bran everyday lol

here is an average day for me for a Red day ....thanks people :)

B- 2 weetabix (heb) semi skimmed milk (hea)
11 - 5 scan bran (heb) 2x 35g phili pots (hea) ( sometimes i only manage 4 as scan bran is filling!)
L - Chicken breast (frozen chicken no skin) with 2 slices of WW bacon, lettuce, spinach, rocket, tomoatos, onion- French dressing (free)
Snack- a bowl of fresh mixed fruit of - cherries- raspberries- blackberries- blueberries and red grapes (usually 5 of each)
D- fish (either salmon, cod or haddock) broccolli, colliflower, carrotts ( usually fry it all together with soy sauce for veg stir fry)
Syns - curly wurly ( 6 syns ) sometimes 2 syns on herb an garlic salad dressing.

i drink between 2.5 - 3 litres of water a day!

Do you guys have any advice of something i can do diferenlty to boost my lose to 2lb a week? thanks :) xxxxx

Tuesday - another mental day again didn't get to eat my soup! I give up tomorrow it's sandwiches all the way!

Hifi light x 2 (B1)
Milk in drinks (A1)

Hifi light x 2 (B2)
Grapes, muller light

M&S chunky steak on cabbage - quickest thing to make when I got home at 8pm

Snacks for TV veg out time.....
Metcalfes skinny popcorn (5)
Milka bunny x 2 (10 )

Syns - 15. A - 1. B - 2

i need help too- joined SW first week of Jan- and had realy slow loses- like 0.5-1.5lb a week...now i no a loss is a loss which is great but when im due to move abroad in April i was really hoping to shift 2 stone from dec-april...now i lost a total of 9lb by myself before xmas an since joining SW iv lost 6lb.

i started on EE but as was slow loss i switched to RED days....it started comin off and lost 2lb in my first week on RED but this week iv only lost 1.5lb

i realllyyyyy need to be losing 2lb a week for the next 9 weeks ...pleaseeee give me some advice of any thing i shiould change on red days or maybe im eating to less or too much ? im even eating scan bran everyday lol

here is an average day for me for a Red day ....thanks people :)

B- 2 weetabix (heb) semi skimmed milk (hea)
11 - 5 scan bran (heb) 2x 35g phili pots (hea) ( sometimes i only manage 4 as scan bran is filling!)
L - Chicken breast (frozen chicken no skin) with 2 slices of WW bacon, lettuce, spinach, rocket, tomoatos, onion- French dressing (free)
Snack- a bowl of fresh mixed fruit of - cherries- raspberries- blackberries- blueberries and red grapes (usually 5 of each)
D- fish (either salmon, cod or haddock) broccolli, colliflower, carrotts ( usually fry it all together with soy sauce for veg stir fry)
Syns - curly wurly ( 6 syns ) sometimes 2 syns on herb an garlic salad dressing.

i drink between 2.5 - 3 litres of water a day!

Do you guys have any advice of something i can do diferenlty to boost my lose to 2lb a week? thanks :) xxxxx

Honestly it's a good red day but low on syns. I lose the most using 10-15 a day and less syns I only maintain. Maybe you should use more of your 15 a day allowance?
Also I find I get bloated with scan bran everyday it seems to work best for me every other day - you need to drunk loads of water if you're having scan bran

Thank you that's great advise ... Il up my syns this week and that's a good idea about the scan bran

I think one day il have a HEb as scan bran as my morning snack then the next day have HEb for lunch instead so a chicken salad sandwich or pitta

Do you guys have the WW wholemeal pitta as a HEb sometimes? I have it on a sat night an make a homemade nandos it's lush!!.... But ward mix reviews about them as a HEb? Xxx

So I gave myself what is becoming the regular Sunday night but kicking and started again today
WI this morning at 195 which is horrific - I was down to the early 170's in may!

Today was.......
ready brek B1 & A1

Wholemeal bread B1 & ham
Miller light & grapes

Tea is LC sausage (1) bacon and fry light egg

14 syns for later
Milka bunny x 2 (10)
Teach sweet popcorn (3)

Syns - 14, A1, B1

Last edited:
Tuesday

Ready brek B1 milk A1

Wholemeal bread B2, LC sausages 1, cheese A2
Muller light, grapes

M&S chunky steak on cauliflower

Metcalfe's skinny popcorn (5)
Milka bunny (5)

Syns - 11, A2, B2

Thursday
WI - 190 (was 195 monday)

Ready brek (A1) milk (A1)

Ham & cheese (A2) omelette
Mullerlight, grapes.

Cajun spiced chicken & BNS wedges

Velvet crunch (4)
Milka bunny (10)

Syns 14, A2, B2

Thursday
WI - 190 (was 195 monday)

Ready brek (A1) milk (A1)

Ham & cheese (A2) omelette
Mullerlight, grapes.

Cajun spiced chicken & BNS wedges

Velvet crunch (4)
Milka bunny (10)

Syns 14, A2, B2

Hi... Food sounds yummy.... I've never done a red day in my life but I could quite easily do this one (I think lol).... I'm trying to mix things up a bit so going to take a screenshot on my phone and copy it one day... My breakfast would probably be different though.
Thanks for that :)

Hope you have a good day... Any plans for the weekend? X

Sneaks back in feeling very fat indeed!

Have been horrific lately - I
can actually feel myself getting bigger by the day. It has been quite pressured at work so I have been eating sugar to keep me going for the long hours

Have just given myself a shake and decided to get a grip on it - I've just had weetabix and i'm heading to the gym in a minute for the first time in months
.As the weather is a bit better today it's made me realise summer is around the corner

Time to get a grip on one self and sort it ;)

300 calories burned on the cross trainer followed by a play on the abs weights
Did date touch arm or leg weights as I'm planning an epic bike ride tomorrow so don't want to put myself off with aching anymore than I have to

Wi was was shockingly high at 195 today
Mid May last year i went to Jamaica at 173 pound - that was the lowest in years with the start at January 2012 being 215.
So I need 22lb off in 10 weeks to get to where I was at that time last year
Then the actual losses can resume!

Off out for tea for my nan's birthday tonight so will go for steak or something similarly sensible

Back