Food diary - mainly red days

boo, op, could you change it? Would be nice to see you again x

Isn't it in April? X

Can't change it on taking my grandma waited ages for an appointment at a weekend did the one wheelchair accessible room they have
On the bright side I 2 ill be thinner by the next one than I am currently :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Okie dokies, put 5 April in your diary:D x

Wednesday

Weetabix B1 milk A1
Milk in drinks A2

Wholemeal roll B2 ham
Melon & pineapple

Baked salmon & BNS with spices

Milka bunny x 2 10
Baked stars 5

Syns 15, A2, B2

Fell off the wagon with a crash bang wallop Friday morning
For the silliest if reasons - WI was down 3 pound to 192 so sulked as if was a first week effectively so I was expecting higher.
The weekend consisted of troffing anything not mailed down - which resulted in highest weight in a while @ 198
Muppet! Back to normal today, soups made, gym bag packed, making a point of leaving work on time so I have time to cook proper food :eek:

Have been mad busy so not been updating however my paper diary reads like a pretty picture of perfect red days with 15 syns and correct healthy extras both days
The sun is out to play so this is helping to motivate me greatly :eek:

Have been mad busy so not been updating however my paper diary reads like a pretty picture of perfect red days with 15 syns and correct healthy extras both days
The sun is out to play so this is helping to motivate me greatly :eek:

well done hun x

Can anyone recommend some Red Day lunches?
I don't think extra easy is working for me so I'm gonna try a week of red days... However, I work 12 hour shifts, and there is only a kettle that I can use. No cooker or microwave. When I was doing EE I would take potato salad or savoury rice or a mug shot but as I haven't done red days before I'm a bit stumped. I know I could have cold meat salad etc, but need more ideas than that.
TIA x

Can anyone recommend some Red Day lunches?
I don't think extra easy is working for me so I'm gonna try a week of red days... However, I work 12 hour shifts, and there is only a kettle that I can use. No cooker or microwave. When I was doing EE I would take potato salad or savoury rice or a mug shot but as I haven't done red days before I'm a bit stumped. I know I could have cold meat salad etc, but need more ideas than that.
TIA x

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere specifically for red days, I'm not much sorry as I don't really do red days.

Hi Emma

Thanks for the message I have been in hiding - too busy eating to come on here lol

Shop done today so I can get back to normal from to tomorrow - my clothes are getting tight and it's nearly summer - time for a kick up the bum!

:eek:

Back